4- Jensoo

But turned her face secretly and
And made a 'Are you fine' looks at me

Ahh she never forget about me that's why I love her

I also mouthed ' I am fine'
She smiled and turned her head.

.
.
Class ended.

I went to cafeteria alone
When Someone say infront of me.

" Hey Jisoo shi "Jennie said.

"H-Hi Thank you for helping me that day" I said and Jennie pouted

"No, only Thank you won't do"

"T-The-Then? "

" ahh, don't be scared, I just want a favour. I just want to be your friend no best friend, please!!? "

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I mentally screamed.

Why do everyone wants to become my friend and that too today!!?

Well I can trust her, she is so kind.

And she also helped me that day.

She is-

" And yes don't worry, I know your past, everything, that day when you were fainted, lisa told me. Don't worry you can trust me freely,"Jennie cutted me off.

" Y-you know everything? "

" Yes"

" So you don't hate me? "

"Ofcourse not!! Why would I!? Now please be my friend "

""Okay"

"Yay!!"

Pov ends.

As the time passed Jensoo and Jenlisa became close and they became a trio.
Jenlisa were working in a team to take Jisoo out of her social anxiety.

And if we talk about Taehyung, he and Jisoo were good friends now,
He stopped bullying Jisoo.

Jennie, on the other side was not liking Jisoo getting close with Taehyung as she knows that there is some reason Taehyung is suddenly being so friendly with Jisoo. He is not a person who will give up easily. She already predicted that Taehyung is maybe planning something which is not good for her.

So, whenever she sees Taehyung with Jisoo she takes Jisoo from There and tells her not to talk much with Taehyung. But what do we do about our poor taetae, whenever Jennie takes Jisoo away from him, he thinks Jennie is getting Jealous and his plan is working.

On the other hand, if we talk about Jisoo, She was improving day by day. Her shuttering was totally gone but still she could not talk freely to anyone accept Jenlisa. She would have a mind battle of what to say, or what not to say, She was still a introvert.

She liked Taehyung's company and her crush would also increase day by day on Taehyung.

And yes, about Jungkook, he already realized that he has developed real feelings for lisa and once according to his plan, when Sana proposed,
He dropped the plan and rejected Sana and now he truly loves lisa. He even advised Taehyung to drop his plan too but thinking that Jennie is getting jealous and being in his delulu, he refused.

__________________________

Sorry for the short chapter.

Will update soon♡