UA DOWNFALL

Hope this chapter will satified everyone because in future will have even more

START!!!!

_____________________________________________

Nezu: We've already deal up with people who want to help us now and bunch of kid especially girls accepted to for exchange let them be a heroes.

Momo: Good to here true hero stand againt that evil.

Nejire: And stole Eri from us but we don't care because we only love Kota as own son.

Kota: That curse child doesn't deserve for my dad love. It's only me who deserve.

Kyoka: Of course dear son.

Ochako: Let's do this.

So the planned is they used the girls to be raped by the boys but they enjoys it and use someone's quirk for edited video and make the boys is like Ace's face and brutally hurt their friends and kidnapped Izuku they hope this plan will be work.

Nezu: Great job everyone and now we ready to sued him now.

As 1A, 1B, Big three, Kota, Midoriyas and UA staff threw the party before take adventage for next step is spread video to social online as in morning in fresh as they know they threw party too hard and some of them end up sex like Shoto-Momo, Kyoka-Denki, Toru-Masahiro, Mina-Ejiro, Katsuki-Shoka, Katsumi-Monoma and Midoriyas has threesome.

Author: Oh gross!!!

*As Ace kicked Author's butt out for interrupt the story*

After they have done messed up and share this clip around the world for let everyone see how evil Ace is hope it'll work. Until........

??: NEZU!!!!

As he felt some bad really bad feeling for hearing Prime Minister as now he is pissed off and yelled at Nezu.

Nezu: H-Hello sir?

PM: WHAT. THE. FUCK. ARE. YOU. DOING. HUH????? DO YOU REALIZE WHAT CONSEQUENCES WILL COME FOR US AFTER YOU TRIED TO SUED HIM WITH THIS BUNCH OF FAKE EVIDENCE!!!!

Nezu: *stuttered* W-Wait what do you mean fake evidence??

PM: YOU THINK YOU'RE GOD HUH?? DID YOU REALLY THINK THAT'LL MAKE PEOPLE GONNA BELIEVED IT AFTER ALL YOU THREW IZUKU YAGI TO TARTARUS!!! THANKS FOR STAIN FOR BEING THERE WITH HIM SO HE DIDN'T DIE EVEN HE DOESN'T NEED HIM AND KNOWING THAT I RELEASED HIM AND DELETE ALL HIS CRIME, I REALIZE THIS COUNTRY IS GONE SHIT RIGHT NOW!!! AND I'M TIRED FOR CLEAN YOUR MESSED UP NOW!!! AND YOU'RE ON OWN!!!!

Nezu: *fear* Please you can't do that if you do I'll released all blackmail I had on you.

PM: DON'T CARE!!!

As Nezu now shivered for making messed up now as everyone was panic until the tv turn on.

Reporter: BREAKING NEWS!!!STUPID RAT AND HIS GOON TRIED TO SUE KAMEN CORPORATION FOR FAKE EVIDENCE!!!! AND WE'LL TALK WITH THIS MAN WHO IS MR.PRESIDENT'S UNCLE!!! GOKU!!!!

As Goku came in to the frame show to how badass he had. Beautiful eyes, Body's man dream, the pressure he had and muscles on body that make all woman got wet.

Nezu: OH SHIT GOKU!!! NOW I'M FUCK FOR GOOD!!!

Hisashi: Why Nezu?

Endeavor: He look weak.

Katsuki: I'm sure I can blew him off.

Nezu: IF I KNOW GOKU IS ACE'S UNCLE I'LL NOT TRIED TO GIVE ME MORE TROUBLE!!!! HE IS THE BEST BARTENDER AROUND THE WORLD!!! ALL OF AUTHORITY LIKE HIM AND FULLY SUPPORT HIM NO MATTER WHAT HE DOING!!! HE AS EQUAL AS KAMEN CORPORATION. DON'T MENTION HE IS STRONGEST HE CAN DESTROYED COUNTRY IF HE WANT!!!!