Reconciled

Izuku and Stella walked all the way to the park inside the house and each of them was silent, not daring to say anything until Izuku spoke first.

Izuku: How've you been?

Stella: Not good...... After that day I always regretted and wasn't brave for told them and that's make we seperated.

Izuku: I want only know the truth Stella, please I love your type but when you always be tsundere that always make us misunderstood.

Stella: Okay.........

Years ago

Back after Ace had permanently closed DGP for a while. The four of them joined together to open a company to help community and Victims of poverty in various areas that are a problem , and also to open up learning experiences and allow people who have committed crimes in the past to learn skills in living and working in order to It is used in the future and Izuku comes to consult with Ace.

Ace: Hm? You want to go back to japan for fullfill your dream huh?

Izuku: Yes I want to go back to show them I can be hero and prove they're wrong.

Ace: You know we are already international hero and you don't even had to go to school and be hero-training.

Izuku: But we got license because they knew what value we had but we had to keep it silence until we are sixteen and I don't know I'm worthy for this so I think I'll go back to prove it.

Ace: If that what you want I'll not hold you.

Izuku: One more thing I thing you should keep it because I don't have to use it.

Ace: I'll keep it until you return to us. And when will you go?

Izuku: Week later.

Ace: Why don't we ask Stella to come with you too huh? You sticked each other for a while.

As Ace and Izuku come to school because they knew Stella be there as they were about to approched to her but......

Stella: I DIDN'T LOVE IZUKU!!!

?: .....................

As he saw Stells was kissing another boy made him heartbroken as he dropped thing fall down as she surprised for seeing this.

Stella: I-Izuku......

Izuku: I.....didn't.....know you play my heart Vermillion......I was wrong for love you......

As he left while crying and Stella is about to go but she back off by Ace stop her.

?: Huh such a crying baby......

The other person hadn't finished speaking before Ace grabbed his face and slammed him into the wall, causing blood to flow from the back of his head. He shouted out in pain and was shocked that the Magnum gun was now pointed in his mouth, ready to spray bullets at any time.

Ace: One more insult him any single word you know what I gonna do right, Ikki Kurogane???

As he crying and beg for let him go while he piss himself out and he about to shot until he click it.

*crack*

Well this magnum not have any ammo and he pass out for fearing a man who ready to kill him everytime.

Ace: You broke my friend's heart and also broke ours too vermillion.

As he leave that as Stella was crying for making a very bad decision and she blame no other than herself.