Friendly critters

(didn't know the genders of the smiling critter so let's just go with some headcanon even though the canon is on the Poppy Playtime Wikipedia page also my headcanon is that all the slimming critters lived in Playcare)
Daydog pov;
It was a cold night in the Playcare I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned all night I was alone tonight cause the other went to look for Kissy Missy and the other toys so I was alone till I heard scratching from underneath one of the beds. I got under the blanket still as a leaf, nothing I heard nothing, silence just filled the air. I got to the end of my bed and lifted the blanket. there...I was him...the monster we were running from...CatNap but he was still just looking down on me with a disturbing smile. I sat up wearing only an oversized sweater to keep me warm. "Catnap...?" I said, looking up at Catnap. Catnap didn't say anything he just picked me up gently and sat on my bed. "Catnap what are you doing?" I asked. Catnap released a cloud full of red gas, I covered my nose and mouth with my hands trying to free myself from catnap grabs but he just kissed me. I didn't understand I was confused but then he released another cloud of red gas. I started laughing I laughed so much that my laughter turned into a scream then I passed out in catnap arms. "Get ready for a deep sleep now puppy...~"

«fast forward»
I woke up in a bloody room, my hand chained, my body numbed. I was confused I didn't know where was I. "Morning little puppy...how did you sleep?" A emerges from the darkness. "Don't be scared it's just me your friend Catnap, the other effect of the sleep gas will wear off....just don't move dear friend." He said grabbing the chain and pulling them down lifting me. I wanted to speak but I couldn't my body was too numbed to speak. "Aww...what wrong trying to scream for help...too bad they won't find you." Catnap chuckled. He wasn't like this before he was happy, kind and always helped us to sleep and now he's just scary and always wants to us in a deep sleep. I wish he was the way he is back in 1991 when got our very first show...I was about to past out again when I heard a voice. "DAYDOG?!" Racerser... "well there no time for me to get you out....bye little puppy." He said, before disappearing into the dark. "Daydog?" Pickypiggy skimmed around the corner. "Guys I found him!" yelled Pickypiggy. "Daydog, are you okay what happened?" Bobby Bearhug was asking so many questions, I tried to answer everything that once but I past out. "Oh shit, Catnap got to him we need to the train station to get to the game play station." Said CraftyCorn.

Bobby BearHug POV;
We got to the train and headed to the game play station there Mommy long legs was there. "Ooh why hello there sliming critters what brings you here?" Asked Mommy. "Catnap got to Daydog and hit him with the red gas." I said. "That's CatNap's role here for playtime co but I understand that he going a bit too far." Said Mommy long legs. "Plus there nothing to run from." CraftyCorn looked at Daydog "But after the Bigger Bodies Initiative CatNap hasn't been the same." We've been hiding from him for months now." Bubba Bubbaphant added. "Oh I'm sure that CatNap will..." before Long legs could finish what she was saying, Catnap a rises from the shadows. "Hello friends...so long since I saw you...." Said Catnap. "Oh, that's what you guys were talking about." Said Long Legs. "Welp, mommy gotta go now." She said. "Wait no!" Said Bubba Bubbaphant. "Aww look like it's just us now...scream and run." We scattered in different directions like rats me and Daydog went into a musical memory and hid in the vents we waited as the purple cat looking around releasing a cloud of red gas in the room. Me and Daydog back away deeper into the vent, hoping that the red doesn't reach through the vents. We heard a laughed, Bunzo bunny was laughing uncontrollably, Bunzo laughed turn into scream of terror before falling onto the floor hearing his cymbals hitting the floor. Nothing...silence...quiet as a mouse...I crawled out to see if the area was clear, I saw Bunzo sleeping bodies on the floor, I went back into the vent to grab Daydog, and went back out the wait for Mommy long legs. Mommy long legs appeared from the shadows "Is he gone?" She asked. "Yeah I think so I saw catnap going into statue the are in wrack-a-Wuggy don't worry it safe I'll take Bunzo in to a safe place." Said Long Legs. I pick up Daydog as Long legs pick up Bunzo. "What going on...?" Asked Daydog struggled to open his eyes. "We're going back to the playcare, don't worry ." I said taking Daydog to the train station staying with him til we got to the playcare. I set Daydog down on his bed. "I'll be back, ok?" I said. Daydog nodded and drifted to sleep.

Daydog POV:
I was in asleep for for hour I still remember what happened but I was scared to sleep again, but I was as so tired I drifted away into a world of dreams....16 minutes  later I woke up to scratching on the walls, I got up and went under my bed. "Daydog where are you, the others are waiting for us." His voice echoed through the room. "Come on..we have to teach the kids about numbers, letters, and so much more...." he said entering the room. I stayed quiet for the longer time while catnap lifted each and every bed, when he got to catnap drag  me out from under the bed, I scream and kicked trying to free myself. "Stop that !" Catnap yelled slamming me down onto the bed, I tried to free myself again. "LET ME GO THIS ISN'T YOU...this isn't you...your not catnap...." I said starting to sob. I felt catnap gently releasing his grip. "It is me Daydog...they just made me better." He said, picking me by my sweater collar. "I'm CatNat...he made me..better...what makes you think I'm not CatNap?" He asked holding me like a back. "The real CatNap would never hurt us...he would never hurt anyone else...." I replied. CatNap gave me a kiss before getting and carrying me to where my friend were. "I'm..sorry I didn't know what I was doing....I want the kids back....I just wanted my friends back...." Said Catnap, putting me down on a chair. "I'm so sorry...my friend...I didn't mean to do any harm...." He said sobbing on my lap. I petted Catnap head comforting him as he sobbed. "I live to serve our Angel of Salvation...but I didn't realize what I was doing to others....I'm sorry...." CatNap apologized. "It okay CatNap I forgive you for what you did, but now we need to find the factory workers and kids." I said, forgiving catnap for his being of service. Catnap got up and kissed me for the longest. "Daydog...you came to help us..." Said KickinChicken, waking up from his slumber. "Yep, now let get all of you guys to bed." I said. "Ok...thanks Daydog...." KickinChicken says before passing out. "I hope they can forgive me...." Said Catnap, putting CraftyCorn to bed. "I'm sure they'll forgive." I said, kissing catnap forehead. Catnap grabbed me up and kissed me, but I do have to confess we had a little fun...and it was amazing to be honest catnap was so...cute I couldn't help but to let him take over my body...after a while the other woke, Catnap explained why he did, and the other forgave him and let's just say me and Catnap are now a couple..we didn't tell anyone about this just for a little surprise for them..in mean time we still here in the playcare looking for the lost children and factory worker soon we'll find them and we will sent them free.
_________________________________
Hope you enjoy this book and just to let everyone know me and my bestie made up the name Raceser rabbit because we haven't gotten the name for the green rabbit or the rest of the scent of the smiling critters but anyway I hope you enjoyed the this chapter see in the next chapters!