just a stroll in the garden of issues

I received a gift from Anur during the start days, a kurta suit. It was beautiful but expensive. Not something i could afford. So i was scared to wear it.
He asked me to wear that to my hospital and if anyone asked i was instructed to reply that " you see i have a blind date today"
I was planning to go with a fake relationship story using my best friend as a shield but i had two issues. First i had to tell my bestie all i did and he would feel hurt that he could not be beside me and he might even come running all the way to my city. Secondly issue being, relationship is not something as convincing as a  to-be-husband.

So after thinking a lot i went with fake blind date with the purpose of marriage. I needed a guy, atleast a name and some information about him and everything was taught by Anur.

This really helped me in tackling the advances up to a large extent. sometimes a night's peace might change to a morning storm.
Every few days the advances would be more fierce. I would explain them .. " literally have no interest in you. Plus i have someone i am seeing. He is my future husband and we have decided to date for some time. So please do keep the official boundaries in mind. I am a loyal type of person in my relationship. We both promised to be loyal to each other always. And yes i have told him everything."

It's not just them, even Anur always gets his hand free somehow for atleast sometimes to meet me. He is repeatedly emphasizing that he does like me.

He says " you are just like a kid. I can see my daughter's image in you"
More like my daughter and you are same . Whenever it is something, " see you are as important as my daughter." Or
"I have given you the important place of my daughter" or " why would i lie... I swear to my daughter you are important to me."
I ask him for classes still because he never tried to cross the limit.... Maximum a hug or sometimes being emotional " see  i love you and that's my problem but that doesn't mean i will hurt you. I just want to be beside you even if as a friend. "

I respect this respect he gave me.
Today he is having high blood pressure and yet he was chatting with me... He took the medicines but the blood pressure is still high.  It's late ... I asked him to go to the hospital if he feels no difference after some minutes or feels any worsening in symptoms. He is stubborn ... one of those who will lay in his bed all night without going to hospital even is he is in worst health... At 2 am, i received a call that he is going to hospital. Obviously i was worried.
Why won't i be worried? He is a friend...

he is a nice guy as he used to be so worried about his wife. I remember when he panicked as his wife had some allergic reaction and  he called me and his doctor friend to get the medicines. And ask all about them. I could sense his panic and care at that time...
I just don't understand how can he then fall for someone else whom he has met just a few days back. And what about all that care? Did it vanish ? And above all how can that lady leave such a caring and loving guy?
There are so many questions but the biggest question how is he now?

I kept texting him repeatedly... I was worried. I had just lost my dad. I just don't want anyone to be hurt at all.
Finally i could not rest. I gave a call.
No one picked it.
But after some time, i received a message saying he is better and got medicine and might stay admit for the night .

Finally i was able to breathe.

Next day in evening he came and i was happy to see him looking better. I told him " take medicines properly.. don't think you are a doctor"
" Hii... I am doing phd. I will be dr "
" Not that doctor ...not at all funny "
" you called yesterday?"
" hmm... I just wanted to know, you are okay ... " I said trying make it as normal as i could.
" My wife had my phone and she told me in the morning. I told her who you are..  and that i like you "
" Huh ?? "
" So what. I do love you ... "
" you have a family... Why are you disrupting it "
" i am not asking you to love me .. i love you and that is not changing. As for my family, my wife is still with someone else. It was her own efforts that destroyed the family. We are together for our daughter."
" ok.. now relax "
" You know today she came to give me a glass of water and said ' i know i have to be a widow in future but can you still try to delay it' and guess what she said in the evening ' you only know how to roam around and disturb my sleep at night'"

I was not having anything to say. It is possible she said it in a sarcastic way or may have been serious. But i should not judge anyone without knowing the person personally.

But i know  this guy is a good guy.  He is one of those who will be willing to do the chores to give his wife some rest  even after coming back from work.

We decided to visit a temple today. It will be our second time to this temple. It is a historical temple.  While entering the gates he leaned towards me saying" it is crowded. Stay close"
He made sure i had enough space to stand and breathe. He was like the wall protecting me from all the pushes and squeezes felt in swamped places.
" listen .. you can make a wish here. It is said if you make a wish here, the goddess will help you and bless you to fulfill it. "
I was surprised by that closeness between us but it was unavoidable as the place was crowded. And above all, i was comfortable with it. I was comfortable while sitting behind him in scooty. I trust him ... Why ... ??. No answer to that  ...
When we left he said " i wished for my love to be a part of my life always... You are my true love .. i never felt like this for anyone..."

I don't understand but something is different about his presence in my life.