ASL Family

"Family is not an important thing. It's everything."  - Michael J. Fox

Do you love your family? Do you love your grandma, grandpa, mother, father, or even your siblings?
It's important to have family because they'll give you what you need when you didn't know you needed it, or they'll give you the cold hard truth when you didn't want it (but still needed). They're also there when you need it. That's the best part about family.
If you need help signing ASL, they'll most likely be there if you help.
When signing this, grab a family member and show them what you learned.
Use one of the family signs, and then say I love you with the sign I showed you previous.

NOTE: With Grandma and Grandpa, you don't have to use two hands. It can be just like Mother and Father where you use one hand.

NOTE: If you notice, the family signs have different places on the face. The female signs are always on the bottom, while the male signs are on the top.
Same thing with the cousin sign. If you're talking about your female cousin, you will circle your C hand by your chin. If you're talking about your male cousin, you will circle your C hand by your forehead.

Here is the video. Keep in mind that he'll show you a couple more signs that wasn't in the picture above:

If you want to read a little story along with learning ASL, go to my book called 'Deaf'.