Chapter Four

In the deep ocean, the body of Megatron. He was brought back to live and took out off the water and back to his master.

Regina was in a car. It turns out the girl named Alice is a Decepticon in disguised.
So Mikaela, Sam, his roommate Leo, and her are in a and driving away, but get caught by a helicopter Decepticon.
As the car, they are in landes in a building.
Then this big saw cuts the car in half.
Regina looks to see starscream.
But them she turns around to see someone that was dead.
It was Megatron.
Megatron eyes soften when he saw Regina. But when he looked at Sam, he glared, and he then told my brother.
"Come here, boy." Sam walks towards the stairs.
"Closer." Megatron growls as Sam was on the stairs. "You remember me, don't you." Megatron said. But then Megatron knocked Sam to the floor.
"Sam." Both Mikaela and Regina yell his brother name. But then Regina was picked up. Megatron was holding her.
"Hello, my future Queen." Megatron  said lustfully. Regina was about to speak, but that is when Optimus came down from the roof. And Sam,Regina Mikaela and Sam's room mate Leo. Escaped.
After everything that happened.
Megatron killed Optimus.
So, know Regina and Sam are in the run