Ruined relationship? -niles

Niles was playing fortnite and a girl kept bothering him and valentine thought he liked it so she broke up with him and didnt leave her house for three weeks.

Niles pov:
I was live on insta with my girlfriend valentine but none of my fans knew that she was my girlfriend so everyone was just watching us answer questions and listen to us when we talked about stuff then valentine said that she had to go since she had basketball practice with Valorie her sister. "Okay bye val im gonna text you later" i said happily as valentine smiled and left the live so i ended it right after bored out of my mind so i went to bother noah and natalie "noah, natalie im bored do you guys have anything i could do?" I asked them bored asf "oh yeah ik something you could do bake some cookies with mom she's gonna love that niles shes been asking us to bake some cookies for weeks but we've had practice" noah said that as i walked downstairs towards my mom who was in the kitchen baking stuff so i went and helped her

~•timeskip to when niles sees valentine•~

Third person pov:
Valentine's mom drove her to niles's house and as she opened the door to his house she got jumped on by niles when she opened the door "Hey!" He yelled as he jumped on her "oh my-" valentine's words were muffled as niles hugged her tightly since the two hadn't seen each other since 2 weeks ago.
Valentine then wrapped her arms around niles and kissed his cheek, niles went red and every time she looked at him he would get even more red. The two went to niles's room and hung out there until they played 2k and valentine fell asleep "goodnight val" niles said in the most calmest voice valentine has ever heard as she smiled in her sleep and turned the other way so niles started playing Fortnite and he was obviously quiet so Valentine wouldn't wake up angry. Then while niles was playing a girl joined him and talked to him but niles wasn't interested and wanted to stop playing with her but didn't want to be mean so he continued playing with her but little did he know the girl beside him was listening into everything and i mean 'EVERYTHING'.

Valentine's pov:
I woke up from a good 1h and a half sleep and heard niles playing with a girl? I was confused on why but I didn't move a muscle so that i could hear what they were saying and as i was listening i heard the girl start to flirt with him and ask him for his number and snap and i got really mad but ignored it. After a few more minutes i figured that niles would leave the game and join a different one but he didn't he kept playing with her so i was really sad that niles might've lost feelings for me so i fell asleep again.

~•timeskip to when niles finished playing•~

Niles's pov:
I finished playing with my friends but that one girl wouldn't leave me alone and kept asking me for my number and snap but I didn't give it to her she was so annoying. I was watching tiktok then valentine finally woke up i was getting even more bored every time the time went by and the clock would tick. "Niles?" Valentine asked as if she thought I wasn't in the room "hey val" i told her and wrapped my arm around her waist and hugged her "whats up" i told her as she then sighed "uhm i have a question but dont get mad please?" She said as she didn't wanna ask it "okay.... What is the question?" I said kinda quiet then she answered "are you cheating on me?" She asked as i was so curious." Why would you think that val?" I asked confused on why she would ask that she then looked down "i was just wondering because when you were playing fortnite i heard some girl and she was flirting and i thought you were interested in her and yk i think you are so niles i dont really think we should be together anymore!" She said as her voice got alittle louder "valentine wha-" she then sighed taking my hoodie that she wore off and throwing it on my bean bag as she grabbed her phone and ran out crying "VALENTINE!??? Val! Where are you-" she turned her head towards me as i looked out of my room and saw her standing a few inches down the hallway "no niles i dont wanna hear it if its some bullshitty crap about not cheating or something similar just stop bc i wont believe you" i then felt tears in my eyes as she left the house quite slamming the door as i sighed slumping down on my beanbag..........
My mom walked in "hey niles whats wrong i heard valentine walking out alittle mad" i looked up at her with tears in my eyes as a few fell out "alittle? wdym alittle! Mom she broke up with me!" My mom opened her arms hugging me "why niles, why did she breakup?" I looked up at her "because she thought that when i was playing Fortnite this girl wouldn't leave me alone so i tried to leave but she kept asking for my number and snap and she wouldn't stop even when i told her no" i said sobbing my heart out to my mom "oh poor boy. Well why wont you let it slide for a few days calm down abit relax then talk to her and explain ill also help you with gifts okay?" I nod and wipe my nose picking up the hoodie that valentine threw and smelling it as it smelt just like her. As my mom left my room she looked back at me and sighed then left to go downstairs.

Valentines pov:
I was crying on my way home *why would he do that it hurt me so much* i thought as i walked into my house and ran up the stairs locking myself in there for the next few weeks

~•timskip 3 weeks and a half later•~

Niles's pov:
I walked into valentines house and asked her mom if she was home "yeah but niles please be careful shes been stuck there ever since you two fighted" she said as i frowned and walked upstairs to her room and hesitated to knock but still knocked as she softly told me to come in so i walked in and saw her teary face looking up at me then looking away as i closed the door and walked towards her "val... please i swear i didnt cheat she was the one who kept trying to get my number and snap i swear please val?" I said trying to convince her that i didn't actually cheat "yeah im sorry i overreacted but please dont hate me niles please" she said getting up jumping into my arms i smiled as i hugged her "who would ever hate your beautiful personality and face val? Me... no ofcourse not i love you" he says kissing her then eventually she kisses back "i love you too niles" i smiled "wanna be my girlfriend again?" She nods kissing my cheek hugging me "ofcourse" i chuckled hugging her back "also i got you gifts val" i said smiling handing her the gifts there was a big bear, a big bouquet, candy, chocolate, chips, her favourite fluffy blankets, and some new glasses. She gasped "OMG niles this is why i love you so much you know so much about me this is my favourite fluffy blanket ive been talking about and these glasses and candy too? Omg i love i love i love i love YOUUU!" She said kissing me between some words as we cuddled and watched movies as i admired her "i love you yk that right?" She nods "i love you too niles".

Sorry for the long chapter i just wanted it to be interesting. 😭🙏😭

1369 words!!