•SISTER•

This is gonna have every single one of the neumanns (not the parents😭) but uhm so this was requested by ⇩
User: Marttie1234643

I kinda decided that if you make requests and you want me to use your name i will soooo dont mind the intro and just enjoy the imagines

•𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍•

Nelsons pov:

I was hanging out with my friends jax, cameron, my bestfriend jayla and some others.
Today the neumanns middle child daughter my twin Naomi is gonna come back from nyc because shes been there since new years since her and a friend had some interview podcast thing and shes finally coming back.

But the most nervous thing is that Naomi and jayla havent met and jaylas obsessed with me and is like inlove.
I think that jayla doesnt now us neumanns have a sister so i think she will kill my sister and think were dating. Which is awkward by the way.

We were all playing basketball doing some games and going against each other and eventually my team won.

Naomi's pov:
I finally landed and i saw mom at the car waiting on me and i ran to her hugging her tightly and she smiled hugging me back *i love my mom so much she tries really hard for the family and i love her* i thought then we drove back home and i got out of the car smiling.

"You okay?" My mom asked me and i nodded and smiled "oh! Nelson has some friends over and this girl bestfriend of his so you could go and hang with them if you want after okay sweetie?" I nodded and smiled as she came over and kissed my head walking into the house.
I walked through the front gate with my luggage and in nelson and noahs merch since i was in love with their merch.
I saw nelson and his friends going against each other as teams and i giggled when they scored and started screaming as nelsons team won.
"NAOMIIII!!!" Nelson yelled running towards me hugging me tackling me to the ground. "Nelson calm down the girl just got back" mom yelled at nelson but he just ignored her remark and hugged me tightly.
Finally nelson let me go and helped me up and i smiled "who are you?" A girl asked me clearly jealous *idk why but like get tf out does she not know?* "im Naomi im-" she rolled her eyes and pushed past me almost making me fall as nelsons friend jax caught me and i smiled at him and shrugged it off and walked into the house.

•~Timeskip~•

Nelsons pov:

We all walked upstairs and went to Naomis room and i smiled seeing her playing Fortnite arguing with her fans as she was playing with them.
"Ok- hey guys!" She said seeing us and smiled "i should go live" she said and opened her phone going live people flooded the live "hey guys today im playing fortnite so join!" She said and then her game flooded with them.