○Chapter 1○

Doctor's Appointment

"Your son, Izuku is quirkless."

'In this world, 80% of people had powerful powers or as it is called quirks. They were looked up to and thought of as Supreme but all people weren't so respected , this was the 20% who were quirkless or had weak quirks, They were treated as punching bags, hated, spat on as if they were some stray animals. Hell! Even animals were treated with more respect than them!
This cruel and unfair treatment, was experienced by a 4 year old as soon as he heard those words.'

☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆

That very moment, Izuku Yagi, son of Toshinori Yagi and Inko Midoriya, had all his dream crushed.
Dream of being a hero..
Dream of being the Symbol of Peace..
Saving everyone with a smile..
All went down the drain. But he didn't lose his hope.
The doctor continued, "But, as per records and the x-rays all show that  your son doesn't have the extra joint in his pinky toe. Maybe, there is a chance of him getting a quirk in the future but there is no proof of that right now." The doctor finished with a smile.

☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆

Inko and Toshinori were shocked at this. 'Was it really possible to be quirkless yet have a quirk at the same time?' Both parents had the same train of thought, the doctor's clinic was quiet as a library, until Izumi broke the silence.
"What about me? Do I have a quirk?"
Izumi said jumping, although she was sad and felt pity for her brother, she still needed to know hers.
"Ah! Ms. Yagi! Well congratulations you do have a quirk! It's a similar quirk to your mother's! A telekinetic quirk, you can pull and control objects towards you and others and if you train enough, then you might be able to pick up to 2000 kilograms or 4410 pounds! Your blessed with a wonderful quirk!" The doctor patted her head while smiling.
Izumi was ecstatic! Was an understatement. Izumi laughed and smiled with joy and ran around the clinic happily.

☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆

Izuku merely smiled, he was happy for his sister, but he was still disappointed with himself,  he couldn't be upto his parents' expectations. Then Izuku felt a pat on his head, it was his father. "It's ok son, don't be disappointed.  Your still my son and I'll love you no matter what." Toshinori, also known as All Might, the number one hero, didn't feel any hate towards his son, as he once was also quirkless and by his master's orders, he would care for every quirkless kid no matter what, even his son.

☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆

But on the other hand, Inko was disappointed, how could the son of the number one hero be quirkless! Oh what would happen if the public knew this! Oh she was worried! No she was mad..! She held Izuku by his collar and pulled him out of the clinic. Toshinori was shocked at this, he held his wife's hand and asked her, "What do you think your doing Inko!? Your hurting him!" Inko loosened her grip on Izuku's collar. She let out a grunt and stormed off towards the car while holding Kaori's hand.

☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆

Izumi was slightly scared at her mother's antics. Her mother was literally steaming. Literally steaming, smoke was coming out of her ears. But Izumi kept quiet, she didn't want to make her mom more angry. She thought this chaos would be over by tomorrow and everyone will be playing happily and enjoying eachother's company.  At least that what she hoped..

To be continued..

A/N:
Hey everyone, to whoever is reading this book. Thanks so much! This is my first novel so do tell me for any suggestions!
Bye! Author Out.