•Chapter 3•

A/N
Hey guys, author here. I am really sorry for posting so late. I had completely forgotten about this and I was preparing for my exams. So now I am continuing this.
Btw "IzukuxHarem" won!
So tell me who y'all want as harem. I am only doing the anime series and the movie. Already got some in mind.
Btw here you go. I am adding female Katsuki.
Yes childhood friend love and also IzukuxIzumi. don't ask questions.
Anyways byee! Enjoy the story.

Chapter 3 -  Loving Mother

Third Person POV

Toshinori's eyes couldn't believe the sight he was witnessing. His loving wife was suffocating his son to death. He was unsure whether to cry or to be shocked. But whatever would, he was mad, an anger that rivalled his anger when his fight with All For One. He walked up to Inko, raised his arm and a smack could be heard across the house.
SLAP!

Inko could do nothing but stare at her husband's antics. She let go of the stick and touched her red and throbbing cheek. "T-Toshi! I-I-I can e-explain! I-Izumi was just t-trying out her quirk and I-Izu-Izuku came in t-."

SLAP!SLAP! SLAP!

Before Inko could finish her excuse, she was interrupted by her husband's palm to her cheek. Her already throbbing cheek, swoll up in pain and tears threatened to pour out.

"YOU INSOLENT EXCUSE OF A MOTHER AND WIFE!"

•••••••

The house shook at Toshinori's voice. Izumi was shocked, how her family has changed from one medical checkup. But she knew this was not the time she quickly picked Izuku up with all her might and got her first aid kit. Now what could a small bandage do to fix fractures. But she tried to lessen the blood loss and try to wake her sibling up as much as she could.
After a bit of nursing, she was relieved to get her sibling to start breathing again. She called the ambulance, and told them to arrive.

While this was happening, Toshinori was unable to control himself to avoid using his quirk. He was furious to see his wife abusing his step-son under his own nose for an entire month.
(Inko used to date afo before all might, this is gonna be an important part of the story)

Why because he lacked a supernatural ability?He was quirkless.

Inko was unable to get any words out of her mouth, she didn't expect her husband to be this angry.

•••••••••

Inko's POV:
"I don't understand, he was just a quirkless freak. He was not worth that much anyway!?A pro heroes son should be worth something! Not a defenseless kid like him!" Inko shouted back trying to reason, but Toshinori was not hearing any part of it.

"We're getting a divorce. I am taking the kids, the house, the cars, and everything except you. And if you have any objection, try telling that to the number one hero's lawyer. Can't believe that I thought you could be a good mother to my children." He looked at her, eyes full of disgust. He ran towards his kids as the ambulance's siren could be heard in a distance.

••••••••••••

"No."

"NO."

"NOOO!"

Inko screamed at the top of her lungs. All those ears, sticking up to her husband, all those sweet words and that money. She worked so hard for that money. She could care less about the kids and her husband. She cried out about how she was going to live on the streets. Her expensive diamond necklace, the pearl earings, Gucci, Louis Vuitton. All that gold, the money, she could she them fading away from her hand.
But she could blame one person and one person only, Izuku. That quirkless and useless child. She lost her ex-husband because of him and now this one. And both so rich. It was better off, if he was dead..
"Dead.. dead! Oh I have the perfect plan.. just you wait Izuku in a a few years. You shall see your loving mother come fill you with all that affection.."
Inko smiled but not that of genuine happiness but that of pure insanity. She giggled insanely as her face turned red. She stood up and left. Not looking back.