2

(Karl's POV)
I make my way to the park as I sit on the bench, I pull out my phone and start music up. I close my eyes and just listen until I get tapped I look up to see sapnap! I turn off my music as we start talking. "So, how are you?" "I'm great what about you?" "I'm alright" "yeahh" we just look at each other it was awkward. I sit back down as sapnap sits with me.
We start talking about Minecraft and stuff as it starts to rain "here" he handed me his coat as I put it on. I smile at him as he gets up "sorry I have to go" he said as I nodded as he just walked away.
(Sapnaps POV)
"So?" George asked as I layed on my bed as I was on my phone "he was awesome, his voice, his hair, hi-" "shut up!" "What?" "I mean is he still doing the metting?" "Oh, I don't know" I say as I place my phone on my nightstand "well I don't care about his hair or whatever" George said again "whatever bye dude" I say "wai-" I hang up on George as I lay back down and turn on my TV scrolling through YouTube.
~
I wake up to the sound of dream screaming at patches, I wipe my eyes and fix my hair as I see Karl texted me a few minutes ago. I only opened it and read the message and place my phone down again and get up. I walk to the kitchen and get out some bread and cheese, I throw them into the microwave  and cook it 'definitely not smart' I say as I shrug and wait till they are done cooking them I eat them getting a coke from the fridge. I drink my coke and throw away the can, I get up to dreams room and knock on the door as he opens it "heyy dream."
"Yes?" "Are we still meeting him?" "Yeah, get ready and I'll be in the car" he says getting up as I nod and run to my room hopping on my bed and getting on my phone texting Karl.

S: Karl! So were leaving to meet you!

K: okay where?

S: at the park!

K: alright :)

I get off my phone as I change clothes real quick and run to the car "the park!" I yell as I buckle up.
~
I sit on the bench as we see Karl coming to us, he sits by us as dream pulls out his phone "alright, Karl Jacobs?" "Yeah?" "Okay why do you want to join?" He slowly looks up as I only look at Karl as he hums to think. "Uhh-i want to join cuz I want to play with you guys and to have more experience with people as friends?" He says as dream nods "your in!" I yell as dream sighs "really!?" "I guess so" dream says as he shakes his head smiling. "We can play tomorrow" I answer as they both nod as me and dream go to the car and leave.