5

(Karl's POV)
"Alright" I say as I scroll through movies and shows as one catches my eyes called 'forbidden love' I press on it completely forgetting sapnaps there. "Hello?" He says as I jump a bit "sorry sap" I say as he liaghs a bit and we start watching it.

"B-but I loved you first!" "And you hurt me first."

I look to see sapnaps eyes on the TV not talking a break to blink making me laugh a bit "you can blink you know" "yeah, but he's in love with her brother!" He yells making me laugh more. "I know silly" I say pausing the movie "heyy!" He yells "sorry, I have to get some snacks and drinks" I say as he shrugs. I come back with them handing sap a drink and stuff, "I think I like it better when you call me nick, I like how you say it" he says 'likes how you say it, what?' I shake my head a bit "alright, nick." I unpause the moving and start watching it again.

As the movie ends I see sapnap crossing his arms "you good?" I ask as he shakes his head, "her brother didn't get to marry him, her father killed him!" "I know, its just a movie" I say throwing away the trash. "Umm..what did you mean by you like the way I say your name?" "Oh...it meant nothing!" I see his face get red as he covers it "okay." I laugh and sit back down.
~
I start closing my eyes as I feel hands on me as turn to see nick huddled up to me, "everything good?" "Yeah, just cold" he says as turn to face him placing my head on his chest "alright" I say falling asleep.
~
(Sapnaps POV)
I stir a bit then wake up and move back from karl, I rub my face getting up and putting on my shoes. 'Just a one night thing' I say to myself opening the door and walking out, I start to walk home 'I'm so stupid, I didn't drive my car here' I say again kicking some rocks as my phone goes off.

K: where did you go?

S: sorry, I left I had a stream to do today

K: alright just wake me up next time

S: Mk, sure

K: I mean it

S: I bet you do

K: your an idiot

S: your idiot

K: shut up

S: alright anyway bye

K: bye nick :)

I pit my phone away and start to run till I make it to dreams house, I walk inside covered in sweat from running, "woah, sap what happened?" "Oh, hey dream I was running here" "go rest well start the stream in about three hours anyway" "alright" I say going to my room.

(I forgot if sapnap and dream lived together, I think they did if they didn't pretend they did I'm sorry if I messed up this part)

I plop on my bed and take off my sweatshirt and my shirt laying on my bed, I cover my face as I roll over and turn on both of my fans and lie there. I smile slightly thinking of karl and the movie we watched only that line stood pit to me 'I loved you first, but you hurt me' or whatever it was. I think it was supposed to be about love or someone wanting the person that doesn't want them? I close my eyes falling asleep.