8

(Sapnaps POV)
I wake up to the smell of fire, I didn't think much about it as I roll over digging my face into the pillow now hearing someone scream my name. I know my blanket was off as the room started to get hot I rolled back over and opened my eyes, sure enough there was fire all over my room. The closes thing to me I'd much window I open it and slowly start climbing out as I jump down. "Sapnap!" Karl yelled hugging me, "what even happened?" I ask as he shruggs "dream was cooking something well he forgot it and the house started to burn in flams" he said.
~
I sit on Karl's bed with my phone out and a pillow behind my head. "Are you comfortable?" "You keep asking, I am" I smile at Karl then look back down "okay." He says and goes back to folding his clothes. Minutes pass and were still scilent, until dream comes to the room "hey y'all?"
"What?" Karl asks as dream smiles "let's play truth or dare" "sure" I answer to them both "good, now Karl truth or dare?" "Dare?"
"I dare you to kiss sapnap."

(Karl's POV)
"I can't kiss him!" "Why is that?" "Because he don't feel the same!" I watch as sapnap smiles "says who?" He asks "I'm not kissing you!" I covered my face as it turned red as I heard him laugh "just one kiss?" He asked as I nodded.

(I think I'm gonna make about 3 more parts of this story than end it, I don't know :3)