18: Let's Take A Break

*Monday Evening*

Jayla

"Damien....." I moaned out as he kissed my neck. Our Saturday nights became Monday nights and whenever else we had a chance to fuck. He lifted up my black mini skirt and removed my panties. Damien wasn't no Robin but when it came to sex he was everything. After my panties were off, he gently started to massage my clit with his fingers, I starting moaning excessively which turned him on as I felt him harden in his pants. Me and Robin legit ain't did it in like months and I was tired of waiting for his ass. I climbed on top of Damien pullin off his shirt. I massaged his chest and neck with my tongue, causing him to grip my ass from pleasure. Since me and Damien used to mess around a few years ago, we pretty much knew how to please each other. I took off his pants and underwear, rubbing his dick between the lips of my vagina. I moaned in the process of doing that.

"Ahh, shit Jayla. Hold up." He said reaching in his dresser for a condom.

"Just come on Damien, I gotta be somewhere." I told him grabbing his arm. He flipped me over and positioned his dick at my opening. "Just don't bust in me." I told him before he plunged his way in me. I screamed from the pleasure and starting to scrape the skin off his back with my nails. He kept thrusting in and out, my legs started to go numb and my hands began to shake. We both came at the same time, he pulled it out, letting the cum splatter all over my stomach. We kissed passionately before I got up to take a shower. I got out dried off and put back on my clothes. 3 missed called from Robin. Fuck. I hopped in my car and drove to the school, his game ended a hour ago.

"I called you like three times, the fuck was you at!?" He yelled.

"I was handling some business with the girls." I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes at him.

"Yeah man whatever, now we missed most of the movie."

"My fuckin' bad Robin, like we just can't go see another movie."

"Naw man! You complain everyday that ion spend enough time with you so I go and make plans and you blow it all off!"

"It won't happen again!" I tried grabbing his arm but snatched away and walked to his car.

"So you just gone be mad?!" He didn't respond, I knew it was stupid for me to blow my boyfriend off but I needed what Damien just gave me. I got a message from Damien before Robin sped off:

'Damn, girl you comin' back for seconds?' 8:05pm I smirked while playing back our little moment in my head.

'Sorry can't, Robin mad at me and I need to try and fix it' 8:06pm

'Baby girl, leave Robin, he obviously ain't hittin' it right.' 8:08pm

'Goodbye Damien :*' 8:09pm

I hopped in my car and sped off, going home was not what I wanted to do but I knew Robin didn't want me at his house and I ain't in the mood for Damien's horny ass right now. My mom's car was parked in the driveway and so was my sisters. My dad must of still been at work or probably over at his mistress's house. When I walked in my mom was sitting in the livingroom with a few other women I didn't recognize and my sister, Victoria. Victoria is a year older than me and the most stuck up person in the world, she went to private schools all her life and thought she was to good for anybody. I was doomed to go to private schools as well, since it was some like a family tradition, but once I laid eyes on the guys from Eagle high, I knew public schools were for me. Victoria goes to a very prestigious high school on the other side of town and plans to go to Harvard next year.

"Ahh there she is, my youngest child Jayla." My mother announced me, she was talking in her snotty voice so I guess she was trying to impress these women. She nudged my arm and I curtsied like a little pageant girl. I hated when my mom tried to use me or my sister to make herself appear more powerful. My dad on the other hand didn't care about anyone but his stupid little girlfriend. My dad is the most powerful man in the city actually and he could destroy a single soul with one word. My mom knows that she would be nothing if they divorce, that's why she let him bring his side-chick over and lets him bang her in the house. She'd lie and say 'oh I'm heading to the store be back in a hour' and that's when we know he bringin' her over. She hella pathetic to me and so is him, but I'm just the child so I mind mines.

"Oh she is just lovely." One of the ladies squealed.

"Why thank you madam, may I ask you of your name?" I asked.

"I am Mrs. Grayson, and this is Mrs. Polk, Mrs. Clarke, Mrs. Harper, and Mrs. Daniels. We are from Prestigious Committees." I nodded my head knowing now why my mom is trying so hard to impress these little wannabe white bitches.

"Nice to meet you all, I'm sorry mother but can I borrow you and Victoria in the kitchen for just a moment." They both grinned at the ladies and followed me in the kitchen.

"Oh thank God, you showed Jayla, I was gettin' tired of smiling every second." Victoria rubbed her jaws as she entered the kitchen.

"Let me guess ma you tryna get in with these stuck up ass women too?" She turned and looked at me with confusion.

"How many times do I have to tell you Jayla, these 'stuck up ass women' is all I got around here, yo father to busy with his mistress and you kids off to school everyday with friends, so what do I have?" She was starting her pity party and I was about to throw a fit.

"Mom don't even start that, you know if it bothers you then say something."

"I can't Jayla...just go back in there and help me out....you too Vicky?" I smiled and strutted back into the livingroom.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience ladies but we were just in the kitchen discussing how my mom is letting her husband, our dad, cheat on her with another woman. Also how I refuse to go to a private school, and how my dear sister Victoria has had three abortions and me, one myself." I threw them a big smile as they stared at me in shock.

"Well! I think we are done here ladies, shall we?" They all got up in a single file line and exited the house. I looked back over to my mother who was nearly in tears.

"You gone pay for that one." She threatened and I rolled my eyes.

"That was wrong Jayla." Victoria giggled and I grabbed her and headed upstairs.

"Hey I'm tired of mom using us because she can't stand up to dad, gotta admit it was funny when that lady looked like she was finna shit herself." I busted out laughing and she did too. Just then I got a message from Robin:

'Aye, I think it be best if we take a break, a'ight...' 8:34pm I swallowed hard and stared at the message, how could he want to take a break from me......or why would he want too?