~ 4 ~ (Namjin Special)

Namjoon POV

Thankfully Today is weekend, I'm gonna propose jin hyung to be my boyfriend. So I'm going to buy some Rose's for jin hyung. So I wore my outfit & sat in my bicycle.

Namjoon's Look

& I drove my bicycle to the flower shop

After 5 minutes

I reached the flower shop & I went inside of the shop. "Hey maybe I help you?" A girl came towards me. "Oh hey! Can you show me rose bouquet please?" I said. "Oh yes sir come this way" The girl dragged me into the rose bouquet section.

"Oh this one I want" I take the bouquet in my hands that I want. "Ok sir so you have to pay $299" girl said. I paid the price she said. "Thank you for coming sir have a nice day!" Girl smiled at me. "Ok you too" I said & smiled at her.

The rose bouquet ↓

I went to my bicycle & placed the bouquet infront of it & drove to jin hyung house

After 7 minutes

I reached & ranged the bell. Jin hyung opened the door. "Hey Joonie what are you waiting for? Come inside!" Jin hyung spoke. I went inside with my rose bouquet. "Oh this rose bouquet it's so beautiful!" Jin hyung said. "So this is for some-" I kneel down in front of him.

"Dearest Kim SeokJin, I'm deeply in love and I want you forever in my life. You are the reason behind my laughter and smile-you are my world. I wanted to tell you that I need you all my life, from this day on till the rest of my life. Will you be my boyfriend?" I said in one breath.

I can see jin hyung that he was having tears in his eyes & he smiled. "Yes!" He said. He offered his hand to get me up. I hold the hand & get up & kissed him deeply.

I could sense that he was surprised but kissed me anyways. The kiss was deep & passionate. After 2 minutes, we pulled away & we were out of breath.

"Namjoona, you know that I had crush on you also?" Jin hyung said. "Wait hyung you had a crush on me?!" I was shocked. "Yes anyways we are official now so we should tell our friends tomorrow" jin hyung said. "Yeah" i said.

"Unfortunately jin hyung, i have alot of work to do so see you tomorrow" i waved at him. "Bye bye Namjoon" he waved at me & smiled. I smiled back at him & went home by my bicycle. My life.