~ 8 ~

Warning: Abuse, Violence, Emotional.

Yoongi's Past...

I'm a boy & I'm 7 years old & my parents died in a car accident when I was 2 years old... Then I'm living with my parents friend but they never treated me well... All they use to vent their anger, they beat me up or to do housecourses & treated me like a trash...

When I was working, my uncle suddenly called me. "Yoongi! Come here fast!" My uncle shouted. "Coming..." I said.

"Yes uncle" I came where my uncle called me. "What is this?" He showed my room & it was messed. I have cleaned my room before working & they messed my room for purpose & beat me for nothing...

"Uncle i didn't did this mess" mumbled but they heard me. "Now you are blaming us? What a shameful child you are" i didn't noticed my aunt. She was there also. "Now go ready for your punishment" my uncle grabbed his belt & my aunt grabbed a shovel & they beat up now... My uncle hitting on my thighs with his belt & my aunt almost cut my head with a shovel.

After 5 minutes, I was on the floor with my body & my uncle kicked my body. "This is how you deserve" & went away. I was helpless & crying for long time that I can't move but I tried & sucessfully moved & stand up & take my suitcase & put my clothes in the suitcase & escaped the house from the window of my house & ranned away from there.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I went in a park & I saw a lady coming towards me. "Hi sweet child, where are you going & what happened to you?" The lady said in sweet tone. "Please don't H-hit me" I was scared. She caressed my hair & smiled at me. "You are hurt let's go to my home" she held my hand took me to her home.

I was in her home & sat on the bed & she camed with a first aid box & glass of milk on the hands. "Drink this milk, I will treat your bruises & scars" She said. I'm drank the milk & she started treating my bruises & scars. She grabbed a cotton & antiseptic liquid & poured little bit of liquid on cotton & started to treat my scar on my forehead. I hissed in pain when liquid touched my scar. "It's so deep scar who did this to you?" Lady questioned me. "My aunt..." I said.

"Don't worry I'm here for you now sweet child" she said & she is treating me like I'm her son. "Btw where did you live" she questioned again. "At xxxxxxx street" I said. She nodded her head. "Done! Now have a rest!" She said. I lay down on the bed & she started telling me stories & I fell asleep.

Next morning

I wake up slowly. "Good morning child" she said. "Good morning ahjumma" I said. "How are you now? Are you hurting anywhere now?" She was worried about me. I can't help but smiled. "I'm fine & thank you so much ahjumma for treating my wounds" I said. "It's my pleasure" she said & i turned on the t.v & I was watching when suddenly a news come.

"Breaking news, Lee Myung-dae & Lee Seong-Min has been arrested for abusing a child"

Wait that's my uncle & aunt name. I didn't told anyone my uncle & aunt name. "Ahjumma" I called her. "Yes sweetheart" she said. "They are my uncle & aunt & how can be they arrest? I didn't tell anyone their name" I said to her. "Oh sweetheart it's me who arrested both of them" she said.

Omg really? OMG!!! I'm so happy that they are arrested now! "Thank you so much ahjumma" I went to her kitchen & hugged her. She caress my hair. "Then I will be living here now?" I questioned her. "Yes sweetheart" she peck my cheek. "Yaayy you are the best person I have ever meet!" I hugged her once again.