~ 5 ~

Jimin POV

Riiinnnnggg!!!

Ugh stupid alarm clock. I turned off the alarm clock & went to the bathroom to get bath.

After 15 minutes

I got out of the bathroom & went to my closet to get my outfit. I choose my white hoodie, blue jeans & my shoes. that's it!

I packed my bag & ready to go to university

I packed my bag & ready to go to university. I sat in my car & start driving to the university.

After 5 minutes

I reached to the university & went inside to see my friends. "Hey jimina" taehyung waved at me. "Hey taehyung" i waved at him back. I went to the group of my friends & first things first. I can see they are extremely happy today.

"Woah! You guys are happy today" I was amused actually. "Jimin-shi" jungkook said. "Guess what?" Namjoon said. "We are official now!" Namjin+Taekook said to me.

"Omg congratulations guys" I hugged them one by one. "Ok so who confess first?" Taehyung pointed his finger at jungkook & jin pointed his finger at Namjoon.

"OhH I sEe~" I said & they blushed. "Oh but I have to tell something" I said.

Their overprotective mode on

"Oh yes tell us" Namjoon said in deep voice. Trust me they are serious now!
"Guys I made friends with a couple" I said. They sighed. "Ok so they by chance make you uncomfortable?" Jin questioned me. "No no" I said.

"Well ok guys period is going to start see you later" I said & waved at him. "Bye jimina" they waved at me & went to their room no. (Classroom)

I reached my classroom as teacher was already there. "Good morning mrs. Rosie" i greeted her. "Oh good morning jimin" she greeted back & smiled.

I went to my desk as my seatmate was there already.

"Jimin hyung, what took you so long?" My seatmate said. "Oh eunwoo, I was with my friends" I said & sit in the desk.

-------------------------------------------------------------

~ Small introduction ~

Eunwoo: