Gathering Chapter 1

There will be a hurricane coming tomorrow and Jae invited his group of friends to have a reunion at his grandma's mansion, The group of friends haven't seen each other for a very long time, They all gathered at the mansion partying and enjoying the reunion while waiting for the hurricane.

(Jae is the thrill and fun seeker of the friend group.)

"Wow I haven't partied like this for ages!" Steph said with excitement and joy.

(Steph is the oldest one in the friend group.)

"I know right?" Tony agreeing to Steph.

(Tony is the fuck boy in the friend group.)

The sky was getting dark and starting to rain, but all of them kept partying like they never partied before, The rain kept going until thunderstorm was heard and lightning was struck near them.

"Oh shit!.. guys? I think we should go inside." Lexi told everyone while shaking with fear.

(Lexi is the worrier and overthinker of the friend group and is currently in relationship with Tony.)

"Yeah.. I agree with Lexi, We should go inside." Liyan agreeing with Lexi in a low tone of voice.

(Liyan is the shy type kind of girl in the friend group.)

Everyone also agreed and they all went inside, They we're all wet and cold inside the mansion, All of them separated to dry themselves and change their clothes,

The hurricane was starting and everyone's resting, They're all tired of partying when Gail shouted.

"This is fucking boring! let's play a game!" Gail shouted to get everyone's attention.

(Gail is the funny and loud kind of girl in the friend group.)

Everyone heard Gail and gathered on the living room forming in a circle waiting for Gail to explain the game they're gonna play.

"So babe.. how does the game works?" Dan asked Gail.

(Dan is the athletic one among the group of friends and is currently in relationship with Gail.)

"Everyone listen! The game we are playing is called-- THE BLOODY BODY.