Stabbed Chapter 3

"Call 911 now!!" Lailai said panicking.

(Lailai is the smartest one in the group.)

Axe tried to call 911 but there was no signal because of the hurricane.

"No service.. Fucking hurricane!!" Axe shouted aggressively.

(Axe is also the athletic one of the friend group)

"How the fuck did this happen..." Yani said in a low tone of voice.

"Someone killed him." Joven said sitting in the corner.

"Who? it's only us in the mansion." Drei said.

"We don't know that." Gail replied.

Kitel checked Jae's pulse and she was devastated.

"Look Jae's dead and there's a killer on the loose." Lailai said to everyone.

"We should find the killer before he kills us." Axe said confidently to everyone.

Everyone nodded and armed themselves with weapons and got separated to find the killer.

/////////////////////////////////////////

The lights suddenly went out in the middle of finding the killer because of the hurricane.

"Fuck.. I can't do this shit anymore!" Lexi throwing her weapons while crying.

Tony heard lexi crying and went to check on her.

"Babe..?" Tony said worrying.

"NOOOOO!!!" Tony screamed.

Everyone heard the scream and ran to Tony, Lexi was dead on the ground stabbed in the back multiple times while Tony crying and holding her, Everybody was shock in fear and scared for their own life.

"Who did this??? and why is he doing this shit??" Kitel said in her shaking voice.

"I wanna go home..." Lovely said while crying.

"You know that we can't because of the hurricane outside." Paul said.

"Wait... where's Steph and Liyan??" Gail asked everyone.

Everyone looked at each other suspecting either Liyan or Steph is the killer, They waited for the two them in the living room where the game started.

15 minutes passed and everyone was dead silence, They were horrified and not believing the situation.

"What happened!?" Steph asked when he returned to the living room.

"Where were you!?" Gail asked Steph in a suspecting way.

Steph explained that he was upstairs looking for the killer. "I was upstairs looking for the killer, Why?" Steph replied.

"Haven't you heard the scream!?? Lexi is dead!" Kitel shouted on Steph.

Steph was surprised and shocked on what Kitel just said, They all sat and waited for Liyan to comeback to the living room expecting an explanation from her.