Chapter 1

Chapter 1

~Emily's Point of View~

*FLASHBACK*

I was just two years old, and my mum and I were going to my first gymnastics class.

"C'mon, Emily! We don't want to be late!" My mum said as she picked me up. I was dressed in a tight black tank top and pink sweatpants.

We got outside to the car and my mum put me in my carseat.

"Are you excited?" She asked as she smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"Yeah!" I said in my baby voice.

"We're here!" My mum told me as she came to unbuckle me from my seatbelt.

"Yay!" I said as she picked me up and grabbed my diaper bag. The only shoes I had on were my ankle length grey button uggs. Yeah, I had uggs as a baby. My mum spoiled me since I was an only child.

"Hi!" A girl my age said to me as I walked to sit on the floor.

"Hi! I'm Emily! What's your name?"

"Brianna. Where's your mummy?"

"Over there." I said, pointing my index finger to my mum.

"She's really pretty like you."

"Thank you! Where's your mummy?"

"Right there!" She said pointing to her mum who was now talking to my mum.

"Emily!"

"Brianna!"

We walked over to our mums.

"This is my daughter, Brianna."

"This is my daughter, Emily. Nice to meet you, Brianna."

"Brianna, say hi!"

"Hi..."

"She's shy."

"Hi! My name's Emily!"

"Hi, Emily! You're very pretty like your mummy!"

"Thank you! Brianna is pretty like you too!"

"Alright, c'mon mums and children."

We walked over to a mat to stretch.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Emily! Emily! EMILY!" My younger brother, Joshua shook me from my peaceful slumber. (Joshua was born when Emily was five.)

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!" I said looking at the clock, and it was six in the morning!"

"Mum said we're all going to pick up dad from the airport! Hurry up and get ready!" He said walking out of my room. Joshua was already dressed. He was wearing blue jeans with a white t shirt, a g-shock, a long silver necklace, his white high top Supras, and a SnapBack was over his blonde hair.

I quickly got up to get dressed. I had no time to shower! I put on light blue ripped skinny jeans from Abercrombie and a grey long sleeved shirt with a red scarf. I also put on my red TOMS. I walked in the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my hair.

Quickly, I did a little braid with a chunk of hair and pulled it into a high ponytail. I grabbed my phone off my night stand and my messenger purse and headed downstairs.

"Finally ready?" My mum said and we walked out the door.

"Shotgun!" I yelled before Joshua could. I smiled to myself and climbed into the car. I was going to see my dad after a whole month. We talked every night while he was away in New York.