Chapter 4

Chapter

~Brianna's Point of View~

My heart felt like it was doing cartwheels. I wish I could go to the hospital with Emily and the boys, and I'm just so depressed that she might have to quit gymnastics.

"Brianna, you're up. The competition's going to be over after your turn. Then I promise you we'll go see Emily at the hospital." Coach savannah said and I ran to the bars to do my routine.

"Fantastic job, Brianna! Now time for the results!" The announcer said and I ran to my team and we all had our fingers crossed.

"The winner is...THE SCORPIONS!" Everyone was cheering and clapping, and my team and I were going crazy.

"Come to the front to get your medals and team trophy, ladies. Thank you everyone who came to support the teams!" The announcer said and we walked to the front to get our awards. We all thanked the announcer, then walked to coach's huge car.

~Harry's Point of View~

The lads and I were in the lobby, waiting for Emily to come out.

"I wonder what color cast she'll get! I hope red!" Louis said, and I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Hey, guys!" Brianna had came and was wearing a medal around her neck as she took a seat next to me.

"Hi! Did you guys win?" Niall asked, tapping his finger on the armrest.

"Yup!"

"Congrats!" Louis told us and the girls on their team came in too.

"Hi, I'm Felicity." A girl said to us and smiled at me. She had blue braces, and they matched her image perfectly. Her bright blue eyes sparkled when she smiled.

"Hi, I'm Harry. That's Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Liam."

"Nice to meet you all." She stood where she was, because all the seats were taken.

"You can have my seat." I said getting up.

"No, it's fine, trust me."

"C'mon, you just did a bunch of flips and tricks."

"Thank you, Harry." Felicity said and Emily came out. She had on a green cast.

"My favorite color!" Niall said and he jumped up and down like a child.

"Did we win?!" Emily asked and she put on her white sweater.

"Yeah! Here's your medal. Coach is keeping our trophy on the trophy shelf at the gym we practice at. How long do you need the cast?" A girl on their team asked.

"For six weeks, which is a bummer. But I'll still come to the competitions to support you guys!"

"Let's drop you off at home now, Emily. Brianna, do you want to come with us?" Zayn asked.

"Sure! Thanks, c'mon, Emily!"

~Emily's Point of View~

I had to keep on this stupid cast for six weeks. Ugh, but at least my arm will be better, right?

"This is my house!" Brianna said and she hopped out of the minivan.

"Bye!" We all said to her in unison. She waved and knocked on her door, her brother answering.

"I live right around the block, behind Brianna's house."

"Alright." Liam drove off around the block and dropped me off.

"This house!" I said and jumped out. I grabbed my bag and my keys and opened my front door.

"Bye!" They all said at different times. I waved and they drove off.