Chapter 2

Chapter 2

~Brianna's Point of View~

I left Trevor and Emily alone, because I had to use the bathroom. I rushed to the bathroom because I had to pee really bad, and I tried pushing myself out of the many crowds of people.

"Putting my defenses up

Cause I don't wanna fall in love

If I ever did that I think I'd ha-" My ringtone sang as I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I didn't even look at the caller ID.

"Hey, Trevor and I are in Abercrombie and Fitch. If we're not in here when you come back, we'll most likely be in Hollister. Bye!" It was Brianna.

"Bye!" I hung up and was done peeing, so I did what I did after I finished using the bathroom, then went to wash my hands.

I walked to Abercrombie and Fitch, and Trevor was holding a bunch of girls clothes while Emily was doing the same.

"Goddamn, Emily, are those all for you?" I asked her as she grabbed more clothes for spring, since it was coming close.

"Maybe, maybe not. No worries, I'm going to try all this on first!" She told me and went to the fitting rooms.

~Emily's Point of View~

I saw Brianna walk in the store, and she was coming towards Trevor and I. We both had a bunch of clothes for me to try on, and I was just grabbing random stuff I thought was cute.

"Goddamn, Emily, is that all for you?" Brianna asked as I kept pulling out clothes from hangers and shelves.

"Maybe, maybe not. No worries, I'm going to try all this on first!" I told her and walked over to a fitting room with the millions and billions of clothes in my arms.

"Let's go to the food court, I'm getting pretty hungry." Trevor said as we walked out of Claire's and we all had millions of shopping bags in our hands.

"Hold on, I'm going to go into Zumies to buy something for Josh. I'll be right back." I said as I walked into the store Zumies.

"Hi, how are you today?" A girl who was probably a few years younger than me asked.

"I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm good, thank you. Do you need me to help you find anything?"

"No thank you, I'm fine."

"Well if you need any help just ask me, my name's Serenity."

"Thank you." I went to look around then I gave her a double take. She was wearing gauges. They were HUGE. It made me have chills and I shivered.

I went to look at the snapbacks and I kept looking for the perfect one for Joshua.

There was this one hat, it went perfect with Josh's image. It was green and black, and it said 'I love my haters' and they 'love' part was a diamond. I decided to buy it for him since it was only £5.

"Is that all?" The same girl from earlier asked me.

"Yes."

"Okay, £5." I handed it to her and she put the SnapBack in a bag.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, have a nice day!" She yelled as I walked away.

"You too!" I hollered back.

I went to find Brianna and Trevor and I found them sitting at a table for four.

"Hey!" I said and walked over to them.