Jack teasing you

You and jack were at Matts house with a couple of the other boys you guys were watching a movie and Jack had an idea to tease you. since you guys tease where ever you had a chance. it was about half way in the movie and Jack cuddled with you. you didn't really think he was gonna tease you but your were wrong.
"I'm getting cold" Jack said as he got a blanket and covered you and him.
The boys weren't even listening and still was watching the movie, including you.

Jack moved closer to you and yo felt his hands on your waist. you squirmed a bit and tried to focus on the movie. he lowered his hand and it was running your inner thigh, you moaned and the boys looked at you. then at Jack giving a smirk to each other.
You moved his hand away and Jack started to kiss and bite your ear.
He knew that turned you on.

He slid his hand down your shorts, feeling how wet you were
For him. you felt his finger move right outside your entrance.
You moved his hand out again but he did it again. making you moan but you covered it with a cough.

"Jack stop" you pleaded and he didn't listen.
"I just wanna hear your moan as my big cock enter you" he whispered in a husky voice.
"Jack" you pleaded,

You started to cough. and they boys looked at you weird.

"I feel sort of...sick...jack can you drive me back home?" You asked Jack and he agreed. you got up and he did also you thanked Matt got letting you and Jack watch a movie with him and the boys. you got in the car and Jack started to drive.

As you and Jack arrived home you entered the house with him. he carried you bridal style to his room and pinned you against the wall.

Kissing you. them undressing you. He left you in your bra and panties. and he took off his shirt.
You were getting scared by the moment.

He took you to the kitchen took off your bra following with your panties. he then bents you over the counter. you heard Jack take his pants off then his boxers. he smacked your ass a couple of times leaving red hand marks. then he pushed in you.

You screamed as he pushed in you and a long groan escaped his house he started to push I'm you more and more going deeper and you moaned in pain and soreness already.
His size always surprised you.

He pulled out and took you up to his room again. he pushed you into a chair and he opened your legs. he started to eat you out and you moaned his name while you tugged on his hair turning him on more.
He stopped and placed you on the bed.

"I know you know my name but tonight. your gonna call me daddy." he said and pushed in you.

He thrusted in you and you. Started to moan Daddy. he let his mouth hang open and he closed his eyes thrusting harder in you. hitting your G- Spot.

You scratched down his back and he groaned.
"Damn..y/n. your so tight"
You moaned at his words and you felt yourself almost at your climax.

"Jack I'm gonna"
"Keep it in" he commanded in a husky voice. and he placed his hand to your clit. he started to run your clit in circles and he groaned.

"I'm gonna cum" he moaned loudly.
He shot his cum in you and you released.

He laid next to you and you saw beads of sweat on his forehead. you cuddled with hikes and slowly fell asleep.