angry?

you woke up and got ready for another day to spend with Jack. as you got ready you heard running up the stairs and knew it was Jack. he barged in your room and you said hi to each other. you saw he was mad, you quickly did your hair and you sat on your bed with him.

"what's wrong Jack?" you asked confused. why so angry so early in the morning?

"okay, so people are getting on my nerves. already." he said pouting.

" im sorry babe." you said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

" i know how i can cure it though." he said smirking to you.

"wha-" you got pinned to the wall. Jack met with your eyes and then kissed you. him smiling in between the kiss. he didn't bother to tease you since he really wanted to get it on. he undressed you leaving you in your bra and panties on. he laid against the wall and he made you kneel down. he took off his pants and you pulled down hos boxers.

his erection sprung open and he sighed as his erection had room to spring open. you sucked on the tip and then went deep in him. he started to moan and he pushed your head deeper in him. so you were deep throating him. he fit in your mouth completely and you started to use some teeth. giving him head.

he moaned and groaned as you deep throat him and he pulled you out. he pushed you to the bed and removed your bra and panties he wanted to be inside you. he spread your legs open and then pushed in. you screamed at the pain and he just kept going, not caring if it hurt you.

you dug your nails in his back which made him go harder and rougher. making you moan louder. he positioned himself a bit different and he fit in you completely.

"perfect." he moaned out as he hit your G-spot perfectly. you had your orgasm and he went harder. you felt  the bed hit the wall and the bed squeaking beneath you, as jack pounder in you. he put your legs resting on his shoulders and he placed his hands on your waist. pushing you onto him.

"your so tight" he said and went rougher

you felt your walls stretch around his big length. and you started to feel sore.

he wanted to go rougher so he did, you felt yourself getting sore and was pretty sure you were ripping  bit at how hard and rough hes pounding into you, you came but Jack kept going. he flipped you over so you were on all fours and he thrust in you wrapping your hair in his hand and pulling your hair back. he went faster. by now you were a moaning mess and then he flipped you over again and thrusted in you one last time before he shot his cum deep in side you filling you up.

you felt his cum leak from your hole and you moaned in pain and soreness.

he laid down next to you and he pulled you closer to him. he kissed you before you slowly feel asleep.