Teasing Daddy means punishment.

Your P.O.V

"c'mon Baby" Jack said opening the front door as you came running down the stairs, Jack got invited to a party and he wanted you to come along with him. you went in the car and Jack started the car. and he drove to the party.

you were nervous because you didn't know anyone at the party.

as you arrived at the party. Jack opened the door for you and headed inside. the music was playing and people were already getting drunk.

the smell of alcohol filled the atmosphere and Jack pulled you closer to him.

you guys played beer pong and a few games until he dragged you to the dance floor. Which gave you an idea of teasing him.

You slowly went closer to him. grinding your crotch against his. he softly moaned and he held your waist stopping you.
"Y/n Stop!" He said which made you nervous but you still wanted to tease him. you grounded your ass to his crotch and he let out a loud grunt.

"Y/n! I told you to stop!" He said pulling you closer to him.
You saw that he had the Eiffel Tower in his pants already.
He held your wrist and lead you to the car. he drove to his house and he carried you back in. and you get nervous by the second.

He brung you up to his room and pinned you against the wall.
"You teased Daddy?" he said raising his voice.
"Y-yeah" you managed to say to him.
"So I guess you need to get punished?"he said giving you a smirk.
He kissed you torridly and then moved down to your neck leaving hickeys.

He took off you Shirt and then put you on the bed. he grabbed two ties from his drawers. he took off your bra then tied your hands to the head of the bed.
"First we need to go over the rules.
One. no talking or you'll get punished.
Two. don't cum unless I say so
Three. no saying commands to me.
Four. and no calling me Jack.
Got it?" He said and you nodded in return.

He played with your breast licking and biting your nipple. turning you on a bit more. he moved to your pants and took them off, following along with your Panties.
He snuck 2 fingers in and started to pump you at a slow face.
"Faster" you moaned but remembered that he'll have to punish you.

He stopped and Smacked your Ass.
"what did you just say?"
"Nothing." You stuttered and he continued.
"That's what I thought."
He pushed in 2 more fingers and pumped you faster.

You he re placed his hands with his head and started to eat you out.
You felt that recognize able feeling in your stomach as you came. panting.
He stopped and took off everything he had on.
He untied you and laid down. and placed you on top of him. in a straddle position.

"Ride me" he commanded and you did what he said. you slowly put his tip in and a wave of pain washed over you.
You started to pant as you sank down on him deeper.
He wasn't that type that you can get used to.

You finally fit him in all the way and you started to ride him. he placed his hands on your hips moving you along.
"Faster" he commanded and you tried to go faster but he was too big and you couldn't.
You bit your lip as you tried to go faster but just felt pain. he pushed you down Harder and faster.
"This is what you get for teasing Daddy." he said as you moaned and groaned at his size.

He flipped you over so you were laying down on your back. he Aline himself near your entrance and slammed into you.
You screamed as he went in you. wanting to fit in you. he started to thrust Faster and Harder.
You heard the bed hit the wall.
You started to moan louder.
He fit in you completely and you moaned louder.

Digging your nails in his back at the burning soreness.
You clench your walls and he just kept going. your head hanged loose as you moaned "daddy" with every thrust.
He laid your legs on his shoulder and moved one hand to your clit and rubbed it.
"Daddy...in gonna cum"you moaned
"Keep it in" he moaned.
"We're not even close to done."

He pulled out and flipped you over so your ass was sticking up. he smacked your ads a few times before slamming in you and rubbing your clit.
As your tired to keep your cum in you felt his tip twist in you. a signal he's almost there.
He flipped you over again and pounded in you.
"I'm gonna cum" he said and he thrusted in you one more time before shooting his cum deep in you.
You came right after and he laid next to you,
"Next time don't tease daddy."