A demonic picture

*wait..am I in reality..or in my world? Or what if it's just a hallucination? Did I forget to sleep again? I shouldn't have been asking myself so many questions..aces words are probably bullshit again..*

Me: so..why have you come to see me again?..
Ace: I have a few questions about our existence..
* of fucking course..*
Me: ah, what's up?
Ace: so you're my creator, so would that mean that you're my god?
* is this bitch for real right now?!
Me: no..well..I am the very fabric of your existence and I could cut you out easily..but..whats the fun of being called a god? No no, call me trinity..or ace..
Ace: wait trinitys your name too?!? Does that mean-
Me: trinity and you are the same person correct.
* I'm not loosing my composure..so I'll be kind..for now..*
Ace: oh god..um..what's my purpose?
* annnd I'm done being nice*
Me: exactly like me, to serve and to rot..just like everyone else..and let the system turn you inside out and when you're standing there..SICK of being constantly controlled, but feel as if you're useless and having free will will break us..that's when we will have the clarity day.
Ace: what does it feel like..to not be held up with strings just wishing you could cut them all away?
Me: I wouldn't know, I've been under control not only with students and teachers..but my thoughts itself..it's almost like a collar and chains on my wrists and neck, and I have to bow down to whoever comes near, because I'm not even close to worth even my name, however, your personality, you're power..that's the very thing that would save my name And my life.
Ace: so I'm just here to save YOU?!?
Me: exactly, you're purpose
* I look empty and emotionless even when I say it now.. but I meant it in the most deepest hatred*