A happy jacob

* I was finally at his house, I could already feel the sharp breaths or his shocked expression as he saw me at the window, but I have to act the self which I used to use *
Me: Jacob let me in!!
Jacob:GAH?!? DUDE..you scared me..how the fuck did you make it to the second floor window and why are you here?
Me: I would love to sit and answer your questions.. but if you didn't notice IM FUCKING DANGLING OFF THE EDGE!!!
Jacob: right right..
* he opened the window, and help me , I knew he could manage to lift me up, because he did jujitsu.thats how we first met. But unfortunately I knew my job wasn't done, I had to use tactics i never thought I would use..*
Jacob: so what are you doing here?
Me: I thought I'd come visit you obviously.
Jacob: how did you find where I live?-
Me: what are you my dad?
Jacob: ace you're parents have been dead for the past 8 years.
Me: and do you wanna be the next victim?
Jacob: aha..good one..your joking..right?-
Me: cmon Jacob, wanna play some old video games and forget what I just said?
Jacob: but-
Me: cmon. You afraid I'll kick your ass?
Jacob: I think I'm gonna call the police..
Me: why? You afraid to dance with the devil? You know, I remember when I used to be a Christian..but then I relised i don't need a god to make me feel safe..and neither do you..because no gods going to save you..
Jacob: I'm not Christian..
Me: oh I know you're not, but even though you know that you have to protect yourself from a true god..
Jacob: what? Satan?
Me:..no..ME!!!
* I could see the look on his face, the face you give to a deranged psychopath, but I'm not.. I'm just given in, which is what I deserve, but they don't deserve to remember someone like me, so I'm doing them a favour.. as I pull out a shard of glass that was on the ground at the hospital *
Me: cmon..save me some time if you don't scream..otherwise Id have to..snap your neck in seven different places..or I could just rip your vocal chords out.. didn't you say you wanted to die? Just accept your fate..I mean.. who would come looking for you..?
Jacob: my friends!? OBVIOUSLY PSYCHO!!!
me: not if they can't find you, so I'm afraid you'll have to be quiet or..I guess I'll have to force you..
Jacob: what are you TALKING ABO-
* suddenly silence, a loud thud, but finally some peace and quiet.. but no time to loose, luckily he had keys to his car, so I quickly shlumped him onto my back, his mother was downstairs walking around, so all I had to do was walk, so I quickly got out as soon as possible *