Face off

* I woke up on the hospital bed..how long had I been there..? I look at my body, I had a bandage around my stomach, and what seems to be the pretty red..did i..DO that?.. suddenly doctor poppy entered, behind her, Chester, I might have forgotten them if it wasn't for there smile, and her happy glow at seeing me alive, I would have been over the moon if I wasn't in great agony *
Chester: hey trinity..it's been awhile hasn't it..
Me:CHESTERRRR!!!!EEEKKK!!!
* for the first time in a long time, I got out of bed and hugged them immediately, it was for once good to see someone so I wouldn't have to start thinking, I would shut it all up permanently if I was living with them..but it wasn't my decision..*
Chester: how you holding up..?
Me: anyways how are you..
* I don't like talking about my problems..especially because I want to be seen by them in my good and kind side...not in this state..*
Chester: trinity..I saw you on the floor convulsing..you were foaming in the mouth..and you kept mentioning your dead ex..
* hes talking about Adam..his suicide was all my fault..if I had just not left him, things might have been different..*
Me: oh I was just..Um-
Chester: trying to kill yourself again?..ace if you continue doing this you'll get yourself sent to the asylum..
Me: oh please a few times is nothing..
Chester: ace..they said this is the third time THIS week..
Me: oh..well I wouldn't remember that..
Chester: because you're not letting people help you..
Me: your a LIAR..I let people help me..they just gave up and threw me aside..
Chester: you can't even tell what's real and whats not..
Me: oh and how would you know..?
Chester: the doll, the talking to yourself, the convulsions, the blood, the fact you tried cutting your leg off, your diary filled with dark shit that you think no one should see.. I am here..
Me: I'm glad you're here now...but what do you care..you have your own life to live..
Chester: well..mine doesn't start without you..
Me:...
* I don't get it, but suddenly to me, I can hear they're thoughts, I can taste there blood, and this time I enjoy the taste..it's like I've bitten into them and I could eat there skin, its warm and squishy..all I can do is cook it, but it most likely would end up in someone else's mouth, but suddenly the stuff they where saying before there blood curtailing screams as they try to get my hands off there throat, I can't help it, I can't control any of my senses, they are busting with desire, if I could just feel the same way as I killed trinity.. then maybe finally I could be free..*