Chapter 3

Yn's POV
  I woke up the next morning feeling so energetic. I looked around the room and noticed Hisoka was gone already. I shrugged it off and went into the bathroom to change (Outfit in media). As I'm finishing the last touches to my outfit, I walked out the bathroom to see Hisoka walking in.

Why your up early! Hmm loving the outfit, it brings out your eyes ~

He said as he was looking me up and down. I tried not to blush and rolled my eyes playing it off. Damn his looks drive me crazy!

Anywho I brought you some breakfast! ~

"You brought me breakfast? Oh how heroic!"

I said sarcastically as I tried grabbing the plate of food. He lifted the plate up holding it above his head causing me to fall into his chest. Freezing for a moment while my brain tried to process what happened, he slowly snaked his other arm around my waist pulling me in close. As my hands were now on his chest and my face closely to his, leaving no room to breathe. He lowered his head and whispered into my ear

Now is that how you say thank you? I woke up early to get you this food the least you could do is thank me ~

He said seductively, inches away from my neck. His warm breath gave me shivers down my back making it hard to breathe, let alone think straight.

"Thanks! I appreciate the thought!" I said sarcastically.

See now was that so hard? ~

He said lowering the plate of food but still leaving his arms around my waist. God only knows how I wanted to bring this man face in for a kiss right now!

"Hmm you goin to let go of me so I can eat or what?"

Hmm I do like the position we're already in but I guess I can let you eat ~

He said with a smirk on his face letting me go. I grabbed the plate of food from him and just rolled my eyes.

Keep rolling those beautiful eyes of yours darling, ima give them a real good reason to roll back ~

He said with a grin while walking in the bathroom to take a shower. I hear the water turn on and went to town on the plate of food he so happily gave me. As I was finishing the last bite, I heard the shower turn off and out walked a dripping wet Hisoka. He had his towel wrapped around his waist, exposing his well built abs, his hair was down dripping wet and for once I saw him with no makeup on. "Damn! Why don't he just not wear the creepy makeup, his face is beautiful!" I thought still staring at him in awe.

If you keep staring at me like that, I might just have to do something about it ~

He said with a grin on his face. Trying not to blush at the fact I looked away and grabbed my stuff getting ready to walk out the room.

Leaving so soon? ~

"Hmm if I stay any longer that towel might not be there for long!"

I said ever so bold while giving him a seductive side smirk and walked out the door. He's not the only one who can be flirtatious, two can play this game. As I left the room I heard the intercom go off.

"CONTESTANTS PLEASE GET READY AS WE ARE APPROACHING THE THIRD PHASE!"

A few moments later we were all standing at the top of this huge tower.