25 - Cam Found Cam

**A MONTH LATER**

I was standing in the art gallery just walking around talking to people who were looking at the photos and talking about some of the pictures.

"Cam, there is someone over here who is insistent they speak with you about a picture." One of the workers Brian had hired came up to me and said.

"Excuse me for one second." I said to the group of people I was talking to and let the worker show me to my Chiswick section of pictures. I saw two people standing and looking at some of the photos.

"Here she is." The girl said as the people turned and instantly saw Marianne and Colin. I smiled as hugged them both.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in shock.

"Well Tyler called and told us about the show, and we wanted to come and support you." Colin said and I smiled at them.

"Thank you both so much, you don't know how much that means." I said. I then looked around nonchalantly.

"He isn't here." Colin said and I half nodded.

"Oh..." I said and looked at the floor. "I just thought if Tyler called the two of you..." I trailed off.

"He thought you were wanting to do this alone and not be linked to him." Marianne said and I nodded.

"Yeah, I know. It's okay. Can I ask though...how is he?" I asked.

"He is good, okay is maybe more like it. Missing you, Kal misses you." Colin said and I smiled, not quite a smile to meet my eyes though.

"I miss them too." I said and sighed. Brian came walking over.

"Excuse me but the news crew is here covering the show and would love a small interview." He said and I nodded.

"Excuse me." I said and walked away from Marianne and Colin. I had been fighting off tears the entire time I talked to them. I was just hoping he would have shown up.

📷 📷 📷

I went to do the interview and then walked around for a little longer talking to people. I walked into the Chiswick section and just stopped to look at a picture. It was one I had kept to myself for so long, but I knew it was time to share it. It was of the marketplace. I was able to blur faces and people but the vibrant colors from the market stands were clear and visible.

"That was always one of the best." I heard a voice behind me, and I froze. I knew the voice, I knew who it belonged to and if I didn't the shadow on the wall told me who it was. I closed my eyes as tears pooled. I needed to keep them at bay.

I slowly turned around. I saw him standing there.

"Henry..." I said and he gave a small smirk.

"Hey Cam." Henry said and I rushed him and wrapped my arms around his neck to hug him, he gently picked me up from the ground, which he graciously accepted. I knew this was out of the normal with how I felt but I just needed to be in his arms again. He set me down and I laid my head against his chest, and I could hear his beating heart, it was rapid, fast-paced and no hope of calming down. I knew this because it was how mine felt too.

I pulled my head from his chest, and he just looked down at me.

"You look amazing." Henry said and I shook my head.

"No, I really don't." I said.

"Yes...yes you." Henry said in a low voice, one that always made me weak at the knees.

"Who told you about the show? Your parents made it seem like they didn't." I said as we released each other.

"I called him." I heard someone say and I looked to see Brian standing there.

"You called?" I asked shocked.

"When you gave me the guest list of people to invite, and Henry wasn't on it and then I heard you two didn't seem to be together I knew I couldn't let that happen. You need him Cam." Brian said and then put I sold sign under the picture I was just looking it.

"Someone bought it?!" I asked shocked.

"I did." Henry said and I looked at him in shock.

"I told you, it was one of the best." Henry said and I smiled at him. Brian walked away. Henry took my hand and looked down at me.

"I want to talk to you, I want to talk about us, about everything..." Henry said, and I nodded.

"I think we should, but I still have a few hours here." I said and Henry nodded.

"I will go hang with mom, dad and Tyler. You go ahead and do your thing. I want you to be you Cam, I was to see Cameron Maxwell do her thing." Henry said causing me to giggle. He pulled my hand to his lips and kissed the back of my knuckles. I couldn't hide the blush he caused, and he smiled at it.

"I'll come find you after." I said and he walked away.

I calmed myself down and walked back out to the main showroom and saw a few people, so I walked up to them and just started talking about a few pictures.

**HENRY POV**

I walked over to my parents who were standing with Tyler. They were shocked to see me, and I hugged my parents.

"She knows you're here?" Tyler asked as I shook his hand.

"Yeah, I saw her first. Brian called and invited me." I said and everyone gave a small nod.

"How was she seeing you?" Colin asked.

"Well, she hugged me, hard, the minute she saw me so I figured that could be something. It's going to take some time, I think, for us to find common ground. I never want my light to dim hers. I mean she is amazing." I said.

I watched her walk with a group of people talking about photos. She was laughing, joking, talking and clearly holding her own in the group. I was so proud of her and watching her in her element. This was where she belonged. Not technically in Montana but taking photos, having shows, being able to talk about them and showing them off.

Cam seemed to find Cam and I was happy about that. What I was unsure about was, did she still have room in her heart for me?