Horny Day

Deku pov

Enjoy😋

🚨Warning- Horny Deku👿

Also, to make this story more juicer let's say that Deku doesn't know when he's gonna turn back into a male. More than a week I must say, becuase if not, this story would be short.

————————————————————————————
*note- he is wearing a black hoodie with white shorts(pretty short)

Back to the story⬇️

He opens the door with no shirt on.

I walk in quickly and sit down on his bed.  He locks the door behind him and sits next to me.

I can't help but look at his abs...

"Feeling distracted?" He says with a smug grin on his face.

"N-No!"

"Haha, it's okay I'll go put on a shirt."

He walks away and disappears into his closet, coming back out not too long later, with his classic skull shirt.

I blush, "s-so what do you want to do?" 

"Do you want to play some video games?" He says grinning at me.

"Oo okay which game?" I say, excited to play with Kacchan.

"Call of duty?"

"Your so on!"

We play for a couple of rounds and he beats me in every single round!

"H- HOW?"

"I'm the best I know!" He says chuckling.

"Your very cocky. You know that?"

"Eh" he says shrugging his shoulders. "how about 1 last round?"

"Fine but I'll beat you this round!!"

"We'll see about that"

"Wait before we start let's bet on something."

I raise an eyebrow, " Like what?"

"If you lose you have to kiss me." He says with a straight face.

I blush heavily once more. "Ok, but if I win you have to give me a massage" Now I REALLY wanted to win this.

"Ok, Go!!"

(Sorry guys I've never played call of duty before so I can't put in details of the game play)

"Damn it I lost!" I say in defeat.

"Which meanss..."

I hesitantly walk up to him. I sit on his lap and kiss him softly on the lips. He puts his hands on my waist and kisses me back. He pulls away, I blush and he does too.

We stay quiet for a few moments, until he breaks the silence and says, "how was it?"

"Nice." I feel something come out of me like I just peed myself.

Aah what was that. I get up and out of the corner of my eye, I could see him looking at my ass.

"You good?"

"Uhh let me go see.." I walk to his bathroom and shut the door behind me. I look at my pants in the mirror to see something red on them. What is that? I take out my phone and text Uraraka San.

Uraraka San I was just playing some games, and I felt something come out of me and then I went to the bathroom and there was red stuff on my pants. What is it?

2min laterrr

Oh no, deku I think you got your period...

So is that blood?

Yeahh you have to get pads at the store so you stay sanitary, and it doesn't leak through your pants. Text me if you need more info..

I walk out of the bathroom dazed. What was I gonna do? Should I tell Kacchan?

I go to Kacchan and I sat next to him. "What happened are you ok?"

"S-so I got my period a-and..." I burst into tears this was one of the most embarrassing things I've had to tell someone before.

He hugs me and I sniffle. "Can you go to the store with me tomorrow.."

"Sure" I give him a deep kiss,  he kisses me back, and for a moment it feels like all my problems are gone. When we both pull away I smile at him and he smiles back.

He goes on his bed and I follow, we both cuddle to sleep. 🩷

Hey guysss! How was the story, I'm sorry it's kind of cringe but it helps with their relationship development😭💀
Okiee any requests though? 😃

Word count- 671