Perverted Day

Deku POV

I ask Kacchan if he wants to do something, but all he does his stare at my chest...

This was embarrassing for me! and I didn't know why Kacchan was being such a pervert so openly.

I cover it with my hands and blush and he does too.

"I guess.." he says, finally answering my question.

"Yay!" I say jumping up and down excitedly.

"So do you wanna play chess" I ask. I don't know if he knows how to play chess though soo

"I'm down. And I'm gonna win!" He says crossing his arms while smirking proudly.

We play a nice long round for minutes until I finally corner his king and get checkmate.

"Yes! I won!!"

"Tch. Chess is stupid." Kacchan says rolling his eyes.

"Your saying that just cuz you lost! " I then stick out my tongue at him.

His face turns really red and then he gets up from his chair.

"Your gonna regret that Deku.."

He gets up and starts chasing me around with a pencil!

"Aah Kacchan stop!"

"Say your sorry!"

"I'm sorry!"

Kacchan continues to chase me around until i give up panting. I stop running to catch my breath.

"Hah y-you caught me.. what were you going to do to me if you caught me anyways.."

"Mm stuff I don't want to share out loud!"

I shiver at that thought.

I decide to start to run again not knowing what Kacchan would do if I had my guard down once more.

He runs after me again and then I stop when Aizawa sensei call out to us.

"You problem children! Stop running in my class!"

With my sudden stop Kacchan ends up falling on top of me pinning me down to the floor.

Instead of immediately getting off Kacchan stops to stare at me. "Feeling cheeky are we? I see your not wearing a bra?" He says while smirking.

"Hey stop looking there you pervert!!"

He starts to laugh again, from all the talking and screaming we were doing, our classmates stop what they are doing to look at us.

I feel my cheeks turn red and Kacchan quickly gets off me.

I try to pretend like nothing happens but that was hard to do since he wouldn't stop looking at me in class.

I sigh.

The bell saves me and Im very thankful!

"Wanna hangout at my dorm?" He says with his hands casually in his pockets.

Hmm should I go? Do I have anything to be doing? What time though?

"What time?"

"Hm how about 5 pm?"

"See ya~" I wink at him and walk off to my next class.

Why did I do that? I blush and walk faster, I hear him chuckle and we take our separate ways.

IN LITERACY

"Ooo deku~"

I look at uraraka chan.

"Who is your crush?"

"Heh heh I don't have one!"

"Don't lie to me!"

"I promise I don't!"

"Ok.." she says sadly and walks off. Hm that was weird. But if I had to have a crush on anybody it would be Kacchan.... He's just so caring sometimes and I find his temper kind of cute!

AFTER SCHOOL

I get ready as soon as I get to my dorm after school.

Hmm what should I wear?

Should I wear a dress?

No to fancy..

Should I wear a shirt and jeans?

No to casual...

I look through my closet, looking through each piece of article of clothing I have.

Ooo oo I found the perfect outfit~

I pick out an oversized green shirt with a black short skirt.  This is nice... ok I'll wear this to hangout with him.

At 5

I race out my dorm, and head to Kacchan's.

I knock on the door, and he opens the door on the first knock.

I smile at him at the entrance and he smiles back.

He was wearing a black hoodie with black shorts.

He gives me and up and down then smirks again.

I blush and then he sits on his bed. I follow, and nervously start twiddling with my fingers. We sit there in silence until I speak up.

"So did you finish your homework?" 

"Nope wanna finish it together?"

"Of course!"

We do math, literacy, and history. I'm sooo glad the other subjects didn't give us homework.

"So wanna do something hot."

Haha

"Like what?"

"I dunnoo..." i feel Bakugou's hand sliding up my thigh.

"Kyaa!"  I shriek, I take a deep breath,

"You took me by surprise... but."

Kacchan looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

"I would love to do it with you~" I say, putting my hand on his crotch.

TO BE CONTINUEDDDD 🤪