ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

The bathroom became somewhat of a second home after that, and Hongjoong would find himself pressed against the toilet bowl or arched along the door in the late hours of the night when their secret was boundless and capable of being kept.

They met up several times a week now, and yet each time felt just as exciting, just as breathless and mind numbing.

They were becoming familiar, growing far too confident and risky, but Hongjoong reveled in the fact that he knew just how to unravel Seonghwa, move his leg between his thighs and roll in just the right way to make him moan choked and desperate against his ear.

The first few times of meeting in the bathroom, their routine had been similar.

Seonghwa would get on his knees and Hongjoong would pull out his cock instinctively, pushing past the elders mouth until he'd take charge himself and work on Hongjoong, only stopping once he was coming down his throat.

He always swallowed, never choked, and he'd spend the rest of the time in Hongjoong's lap, desperately trying to get himself off, skin slick with sweat.

Hongjoong had thought about moving his hand lower a few times, finishing things faster like he had done before, but Seonghwa's expressions were a little too perfect for Hongjoong to go through with it.

It worked well the first few occasions, both of them smiling by the end with rushed hands and whispering praises, and Hongjoong was just glad that he could make Seonghwa feel good; but he had never touched the elder, not really.

He had avoided it like the plague, pressing and rubbing over clothes with anxiety flicking at his temples.

It had been okay at the start, an uncertainty that was surely overlooked, but Hongjoong was finding himself in the bathroom again, for the fourth time that week, and Seonghwa had somehow convinced him to shower together, and the reality of their bare skin completely exposed and wet for each other to see was a blow to the head that Hongjoong wasn't at all ready for.

He stepped into the stream of hot water, trembling, and found that he couldn't turn around.

Couldn't face him even when hands fell over the tension in his shoulders, fingers gliding down his spine and pressing, forcing Hongjoong to gasp and fall back against him.

"Is this okay?" A breath against his ear, a hum driven across his cheek.

Hongjoong felt his cock harden, eyes closing as he drew his arm back to hold the elder close by the hair, his head pulled down, fitting between Hongjoong's neck and shoulder.

"You feel good." Hongjoong said, relaxing slightly and allowing the other man's hands to trail further, moving around to encompass Hongjoong's hipbones and make him feel impossibly small.

It wasn't the answer Seonghwa had been hoping for, Hongjoong knew that.

But it was the only answer he could allow, because he didn't know if this was okay, or right, or the most sinful desire he'd ever felt burn through the center of his chest.

He didn't know anything anymore.

All he knew was that Seonghwa's hands were unbelievably soft, attentive and calming as they massaged the flesh around his hips and rose up to hover over his stomach.