Episode 3: I Wasn't Scared

It's October 30th, the day before Halloween. There's a small cute town named Pinktree a few miles from Wheathergreen. It's holding a fall Halloween fair with rides, games, and food. Their fall themed section with fall foods, apple picking, bounce houses, hay rides, animals, ferris wheel, pumpkin picking. And a scary Halloween themed section with fast horror rides, haunted travel, haunted house, Halloween decorated foods. Many different decorations for each theme of the park.

 Many different decorations for each theme of the park

       Mia wore a green sweater with white jeans. a gold claw clip lifting up as much hair since she has shorter hair. long gold earrings, gold bracelet and white shoes.  Aiden had on an orange hoodie and black sweatpants with white shoes.

        Aiden and Mia made their way to the park while Natali and Anthony stayed in the parking lot and fought of course. Nobody knows what. Aiden and Mia are walking through the fall side of the park. A lot of students from the school are here on this day. " I'm gonna find the churros!" Aiden yells as he grabs Mia's and runs around the fairgrounds for the food stations. " Aiden chill!" Mia says as she's being dragged. "Found them!" he yells as they get in line for the churros. As Aiden and Mia wait in line and Aiden Finally orders, A girl with long ginger hair with blonde highlights, blue eyes and wearing a white dress with a jean jacket and white shoes makes themselves known to Mia by walking up to her. " Hi, sorry to bother you but I'm looking for my brother. He said you were a friend of his." the red headed girl says. "Who are you?" Mia asks. "Oh I'm Sadie Bennett. Anthony's sister?" She says. "Oh I didn't know he had a sister! It's nice to meet you." Mia says, shaking her hand. " Nice to meet you too. Have you seen him at all?" Sadie asks. "The last I saw him was in the parking lot but I don't know if he's moved from there." Mia explains. "Oh I see. I'm coming up to visit because I miss my brother, you know." Sadie says playfully, rolling her eyes, smiling and laughing. "Really?" Mia laughs with her. "I think I made others mad because they're out of churros now." Aiden says as stands next to Mia joining the conversations with an arm full of churros and two in his mouth making it hard for him to speak but still managing to get words out. " Well I should go and try and find him. Thank you and nice meeting you!" Sadie says looking at Mia and then making her way to find Anthony. Aiden mumbles random words. "What? Mia asks Aidden confused. He mumbles random words again. Mia rips the two churros out of his mouth. "Who is she?" Aiden asks clearly now that his mouth is free. "Sadie. Anthony's sister." explains Mia. "Ohhhhhh!" Aiden responds. 

        Mia and Aiden all went on a bunch of rides, played games, ate food, they even went to the Halloween side. Aiden didn't take it too well. He's not a fan of getting scared. He claims his favorite holiday is Christmas. He also loves winter. He rolls in the snow at any chance given. Halloween is his least favorite holiday. He loves to dress up and eat candy and go on rides. He likes fall but not Halloween. Earlier today we went to a Halloween shop to pick out decorations for fall and Halloween and costumes. Tomorrow Tonight at the school, there is gonna be a Halloween party with snacks, meals, decorations and people dressed up, which is why we went to the Halloween store this morning.