Episode 5: Pit of Hell

A few days go by , it's Monday January 10th and Natali is getting ready for her date with Anthony at a fancy restaurant.

Natali had on a red hot dress, silver heels and pretty jewelry

Anthony had on a nice blue button with khaki pants and brown dress shoes. His hair was gelled back.
She doesn't know where he gets all the money for such a fancy place working at a coffee shop downtown Pinktree called "white tears coffee station". She enters the fancy restaurant called Hannah's dates. Where all the couples go on dates is why it's called that. The fancy couples and then Anthony and Natali. waits silently at a round table with a white cloth over it, candle lit, and white carnation flowers in a small blue pot. while looking around the restaurant. The walls were a romance red. Round two seated tables with white cloth and white carnation along with the same candles. Natali see's Anthony and flags him down. He walks over and sits on the other side of the round table across from Natali. "You look stunning. I mean absolutely beautiful." Anthony tells her. "Thank you." Natali thanks him with a laugh and they begin their night. They order their drinks, then their food, and once they finish they continue to create conversation. "How's school going for you? Smartest girl in the whole school I presume." Anthony tells her. She smiles and shakes her head. "And I presume, that you're not trying at all." Natali says with the emphasis on the "I". "You know me Natali. You've always have." He says looking into her gorgeous Almond shaped brown eyes. She giggles a bit after her name and she stops and looks back at him after the second thing he said to her. "I want more than just a fancy dinner, you know. But I don't want old you back. I want a new and improved Anthony. One that betters himself. I want you to be happy too. The way your life is right now is so much more than it was three years ago." Natali tells him. "But I can only do so much. Maybe even too much. But that doesn't mean I'll stop for just myself, but for you." Anthony pours out his heart as he gets quieter as he speaks. Natali and Anthony feel tension between their lips. Like a magnet pulling them together, as they both slowly lean in, inches apart. But before anything could happen with the spark in between them, an earthquake occurs shaking the entire restaurant as Natali and Anthony grab a hold of one another and Anthony forces Ntali under the table and he follows behind her. People scream, some hide under tables and some run out of the restaurant, some people are frozen in fear. "AN EARTHQUAKE NEAR THE ATLANTIC SHORE?!" Anthony yells looking at Natali under the table. He yells because the crashes on the earthquake hitting and breaking glass and stuff all over the place makes loud noises along with the rumbling of the ground beneath them. Natali and Anthony hold tightening onto a separate leg of the table. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENING OR WHY BUT A MAJORITY OF EARTHQUAKES HAPPEN ON THE WEST SIDE ON THE STATE. THERE'S BEEN TWENTY TWO EARTHQUAKES THAT HAVE BEEN RECORDED, DATED BACK TO SEVENTEEN THIRTY FIVE. THAT'S TWO HUNDRED SEVENTY FOUR YEARS AGO!" Natali spills facts from her mouth as she yells back at Anthony. A minute goes by and the earthquake stops. Anthony and Natali both look at each other before slowly letting go of the table legs and come out from underneath the table practically standing on rubble. "Is everyone alright!" The chef calls out to everyone and people begging to check each other to see if everyone's okay. Natali and Anthony on the other hand leave the building heading back to the school but before they go Anthony Salams the paid check on their table they hid under with a fifty dollar tip. Everyone comes out of their dorm and classroom into the large school hallways and starts to talk and question each other of what happened. As Anthony and Natali make their way to the school they step food on a grassy field a mile from the school. Anthony and Natali both look to their left to see a massive giant hole in the ground like a valley shape. Like a tornado swept through it. It was covered in fires spread across the giant dirt pit. It look s like a pit from hell. The wind picks up blowing through Natali and Anthony's hair as they continue to watch the disaster created before their eyes...
A few days go by and Mia is picking out an outfit of something to wear. "I don't know what to wear, Aiden. It's killing me!" Mia rolls her eyes and groans out of annoyance. "That's when you just gotta go naked! Or you just wear a sombrero!" Aiden says. Mia stops mid clothing search and turns her head and gives him a weird look. "I question myself on why you're born the way you are." Mia tells him. He throws his hand on his chest dramatically and drops his jaw with an offensive look on his face. "Excuse me." Aiden says.