𝙼𝚢 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 1626

----------------------------★-----------------------------

"HEY AUBREYYY" KEL runs up to her as she stops. "You dork" AUBREY snickers. "If you would get up earlier, we could walk to school together," AUBREY rolls her eyes playfully. "I know, I know, its just that Eight AM is too hard to doooo," KEL groans. "Dude, you send me memes at Three AM," AUBREY remarks. "That's different!" KEL replied. "I uhh.." "Exactly, you don't have a reason!" AUBREY smirked before arriving at the school. "Let's go meet up with BASIL and SUNNY!" AUBREY said as KEL nodded.

"HEYY SUNNYYY!" Yelled KEL. "Hey BASIL," AUBREY said, waving to him. "AUBREY was being mean to meee," KEL complains. "Don't act innocent!" AUBREY replies back. "Because of you, I didn't get any sleep cause you kept on sending me memes!" Aubrey yelled. "I would never," KEL lies. "LIES," AUBREY yelled,

"Let's just move on at this point." BASIL says, tired of their fights. "Fine!" KEL replied. AUBREY rolls her eyes before bringing up another topic. "Do you think we can meet after school? I'm really bored," SUNNY nods. "Yup, it seems like a good day!" KEL smiles warmly. "Yeah, that sounds good to me. What time?" BASIL questions.

"Uhh.. What about, like, 4:30?" AUBREY says, "Yeah, I can go," BASIL nods as SUNNY follows. "Hm.. Yeah! I can," KEL agreed.

They all texted in the group chat, planning it out.

🎀AUBREYY🎀:
So, how do you guys want to do this?

🏀KELLY BOI🏀:
We should go to the new park down the road :P

🌻BASIL🌻:
That park next to FIX-IT 0.o?

🐈‍⬛SUNNY🐈‍⬛:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure.

🎀AUBREYY🎀:
Mhm

🏀KELLY BOI🏀:
Do you want to walk with me aubss ^_^

🎀AUBREYY🎀:
Don't make it weird, but sure

🏀KELLY BOI🏀:
YAAYYY

🌻BASIL🌻:
So, I go with SUNNY?

🐈‍⬛SUNNY🐈‍⬛:
Yeah, I can go with BASIL.

🎀AUBREYY🎀:
So let me get this straight, we're going to that new park, I go with KEL, and SUNNY goes with BASIL at 4:30?

🏀KELLY BOI🏀:
Ooo, can we go to eat first

🎀AUBREYY🎀:
Yeah, sure

They all agree.

Kel sits at home, awaiting the time 4:00. He lays on his bed, thinking of what to do, but he keeps on thinking about AUBREY. He brushes it off, not thinking anything of it.

"Ughhh.." he groans as he looks at his phone and sees its only 3:04.

AUBREY pops up in his head again. Kel blushes.

"Wh-why am I thinking of her.. It's not like I like her, but she's always in my head.." He becomes flustered.

"I mean, she has a beautiful smile, soft, silky pink hair, pretty blue eyes, soft pink cheeks, smooth skin, nice lips.. good clothing style, independent, warm hands that I could kiss, a pretty blue bow that looks amazing on her, just cool.." he goes on and rants about AUBREY until he hears a knock. "She's just beautiful and amazing in general, but that doesn't mean I like her or anything!-" he hears the knock.

He gets up from his bed and walks to the door. "Hey Aubs!" He smiles sweetly. "Hey KEL," AUBREY looks at him. "Why are you so red?" She asks.

"N-nothing! Let's go." He brushes past her. "If you say so?" AUBREY mumbles. "Anyway, where are we going?" KEL asked. AUBREY pauses. "YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU WANT!?" AUBREY exclaims. "T-that's my bad!" KEL apologizes.