C.22

July 6th, 2024
3 Month Later

Today is Kaylee's birthday she's turning one. The theme is Princess in the Frog. Nayeli will be 3 months in for more 4 weeks, she is so chunky for 2 months. Over the last 3 months Zac and Fatima have been doing great. Zac is finally healed from his mama issues. Jeremiah decides to go to rehab to get clean, he realizes that Zac is the only person he has left in his corner. Jeremiah also wants to be a part of his niece's life. Zatima plans to have the wedding next year on New Year's Day so they are in full planning mode.

11:30 am

"Karen what the fuck do you mean you not going to be able to make it to Kaylee FIRST! Birthday party" Zac said pissed.

Rolls her eyes, "Mmcht Zac, Kaylee is one she won't remember, plus I have this important client that I can't miss"

"Yo What the-" Zac stopped himself.

"Karen so making money is more important than our daughter?"

"Zac don't that you. You know Kaylee is my world, as I said it's only the first party I'll do something when you bring her back home Sunday"

"You can't be serious right now Karen! You know what why am I even surprised you haven't been holding up your end anyway when it comes to Kaylee just drop my daughter the fuck off I'll make sure she has a wonderful time" Zac said he was frustrated.

"What is that supposed to mean?" She asked pissed.

"You know exactly what the fuck it means Karen I'm not playing these games with you"

Scoffs, "Whatever Zac! Can you ask Fatima to do her hair it's not done but she bathed and fed" Karen said.

Chuckles, " So you not coming to your daughter's party? The least you can do is her FUCKING HAIR! Karen, please tell me you joking"

"Zac, you're doing the fucking most can she do it or not?"

Shakes his head, "You are sad"

"Okay, Zac! We are not about to do is the name calling for real watch your mouth when you talk to me,  I'm not your wife. You're making a big fuss about me not attending our daughter's party you act like I'm doing this on purpose I'm out here making money you think I want to miss my daughter's party"

"If you wanted to be here Karen you would be that client can wait but it's cool just drop my daughter off"

"You want to argue and I'm not doing that she'll be dropped off in the next 10 minutes bye" Karen said lastly hang up the phone.

Takes a deep breath, "I'm so tired of this shit man it's always some bullshit with her" he mumbles.

Fatima senses something is wrong as she walks into the room wrapped in a towel after her shower. Nayeli is napping.

"What's wrong babe" Fatima asked.

"Nothing! Karen on her bullshit and she's not attending Kaylee's party"

Shakes her head as she walks over to him, "This is why it pays to listen" Fatima kissed his lips and sat on his lap.

A little irritated, "What is that supposed to be Ti?"

"First off calm down and secondly this is why I said we need full custody Karen doesn't care for that baby"

"Tima we have been over this already, when you mentioned full custody to her the first time I didn't see Kaylee in over two months" Zac said as he moved Fatima off his lap.

Give him a weird look" Why did you move me? I'm just talking to you but whatever.

Take a deep breath, "Okay! I'm sorry babe it's just she took me there"