chapter 10

Anaya POV :

It's been a week since we got engaged ishika called me on next day of my engagement apologized to me for making me uncomfortable. I forgive her even though it was not her mistake but she insisted on it .

we hangout together sometimes now she becomes very close to me not only her Aradhya, Varun and Amarjeet also become close to me now i didn't feel uncomfortable around them..

I was currently getting ready to go abhinav's palace as we're are selecting the wedding lehenga the designer's will arrive to the palace and we will decide the lehenga.

I wore a pastel white saree and let my hair free and a diamond necklace with my engagement ring.

*Time skip ..

We reached the Mahal everyone was seated in the living room i designer are came Kavita ma and Preethi ma was looking for sarees and dresses for others ... As I entered the room everyone looked at me and smiled sweetly.

"come beti " Kavita ma hold my hand and dragged me into the living room. I got blessings from dadu and dadi and sat between Kavita ma and Ishika.

Kavita ma showed me some designer sarees "see Anaya it will look good for you do you like it " i nodded.

Everyone was busy selecting their designs and the designer showed different materials in their ipads I was searching for a particular person but he's not their...

Ishika noticed that " bhai is in his room bhabhi" she whispered i nodded
I got disappointed actually I got ready for him only but he didn't their to see me .

"Anaya can you ask abhinav to come down to select the wedding lehenga" Kavita ma said i nodded slowly and went up to his room ..

'Knock knock '

No one answered ' is he in the room ' i thought and try to open the door it's open .. I got inside the room and closed the door silently wait I'm behaving like I'm sneaking in . Never mind.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened abhinav come out only in the towel my eyes got widened i covered my eyes with my hands and turned around...

"I'm sorry I don't know know I'm sorry" i said fastly he didn't said anything i waited for a second suddenly gasped when he hugged me on the back snuggling his face on my neck giving small kiss.

"Abhi... Atleast wear a shirt" my voice came out as a whisper... He nodded as a no he slowly turned me around our eyes locked he looks like he just got of the shower the wet hair the water drops in his abs my cheeks got red I tried to look away but hold my chin made me look at him

"Look at me pearl why are you shy I'm all yours only yours " he held my hands, letting me touch his firm abs. We both shivered in the sensation..

"Abhi everyone will be waiting for us " i whispered closing my eyes he didn't said anything i opened my eyes to see him smirk

" Let them wait " he said " wha-" he placed his lips on mine his right hands cupped my cheek and his other hands circled around waist dragged me into a tight hug my hands circled in neck my one hands found its way to his hair started gripping the hair he moaned inbetween the kiss . I started gripping the hair even more to encourage me he moaned even harder and tighten the grip around waist..

We part away panting heavy his eyes carry so much love and lust with a same amount. He tried to move toy neck but I stopped him ..

" Abhi No.. not the neck please I not ready for another round of teasing" i said with a fake glare he pouted i smiled and kissed the pouted lips.

"OK ... But you said No to the neck only right " he asked i nodded cutely he chuckled.

"So I can have the others right " I'm genuinely confused.

" What?? Is there anything other than that " I asked curiously he nodded..

" There is so many things left my love i will teach you later " he whispered in my ears I can feel his hot breath. My body shivered cause of that .

" Abhi everyone is waiting for us"
He chuckled and  kissed my forehead and left to dress up

My cheeks are red like a tomato because blushed the memory flashed of what happened just know I smiled while blushing. I fixed my saree brushed my hair fixing my lip i turned around to see abhinav came out of the closet wearing a white knee-length top and pants with a matching white coat

 I fixed my saree brushed my hair fixing my lip i turned around to see abhinav came out of the closet wearing a white knee-length top and pants with a matching white coat

I forget to blink for a minute god he looks gorgeous. He hold my hands

"Lets go we are late" we made our way towards the main lounge where everyone waiting for us for the past one hour we got downstairs still he's holding my hands everyone watched us in aww'

We sat on the couch next to each other Preethi ma smiled giving a knowing look i blushed

"Anaya we selected some of the design see do you like anything or we can see others also " Preethi ma said showing the design in her iPad .. The designs looks gorgeous giving a queen aura .

I saw the design .each designs have there own history probably most of these designs worn by the queens itself..

I selected a design from it and showed to abhi he also liked it

"It's beautiful I'll take this one " i said she nodded "okay then we finalize this design " Preethi ma said the designer take measurements for both of us . Abhinav and others decide the dress....

Heyy guys thanks for reading please vote and comment..

You can follow me on Instagram for more updates

https://instagram.com/autho_rriya?igshid=NGVhN2U2NjQ0Yg==

Id : autho_rriya