Chapter 1

It was a wensday morning when the hottest guy in
School asked me to the prom out of all the other girls, he asked me ( James Perry) one of the most hottest guy in the
john pual school.With dark brown hair and he hade  amazing brown eyes...,he was the he was the best soccer player ( he's so dreamy).He also just broke up with is girlfreind
   Jenny( one point for me) she was an evil popular brat.Me on they other hand was really active I have dark brown eyes and black hair I wasn't a popular girl though  I was a sporty girl.I was on the vollyball team.

It was  lunch time and me my friends Reshell and isabelle went to the cafeteria and sat down at a table. Reshell hade brown hair with a pony-tail going down on the right side of her,she was wearing jeans and a shirt that said (REALLY) and I cute sweater. Isabelle hade short black hair, she was a tomboy and a sporty girl she always play's soccer with james she was wearing just simple sweat pants and a black shirt with just a sweater. Then James started staring at me. He smiled and I smiled back.

  "Nevine James is coming your way!!!"isabelle said. Hitting me at the side with her elbow.

James comes walking my  way," sense I have no one to take  to the prom with could you come with me" James said with his deep voice .Omg  is this real  " yyeess" Nevine said shattering here teeth.

"Bye james" I breathed constantly

Isabelle and Reshell stared at me in shock " YOU HAVE A DATE WITH JAMES PERRY" isabelle said with excitement.

"Ya what she said" Reshell said

I was the  happyest girl in the world but jenny on they other hand wasn't pleased she came my way,wearing pink  heels, black jeans and a white top and an elegant sweater.

" so I hear your going the prom with my boyfriend" jenny said with a bad look in her eye and her to friends at the back of her.

" well he is not your boyfriend anymore he is you ex boyfriend " Nevine said

Jenny takes Nevine's juice and pours it all over Nevine's head,
Nevine got really mad " UGH YOU BRAT!!!" said Nevine she run's over to the girl's bathroom  and her friends came along. Jenny started laghing with her to friends in the back mia and Jennifer.

The day went fast then  Nevine and Reshell went on  the bus,Nevine saw james and says bye  and tould him that she will call him later.

"You are gonna dance with (James perry) this was your dream sence grade 5" Reshell said

    "I knew this would come true,I never stopped believing that it would happen".

"And the girls would be jelouse"

We talked about it on and on till it was time for me to get off the bus,Nevine saw her brother Alex  in the backyard Alex hade black hair and dark brown eyes.

I already was done my homework so i was good I went outside and I saw my brother really happy " hey bro why u so happy" said Nevine, turns out  that he asked out (joy duberly) on a date  and she said yes
   he hade been crushing on her sences grade 5 she hade brown hair and a great smile.It got to hot outside so I went inside to get some water.

"Mom guess how asked me to the prom  today"

" JAMES PERRY!!!! "

" what really I'm so happy or you"

The next day

BRING BRING my alarm wakes me up.I brush my teeth puts some makeup on,a cute outfit and I eat my breakfast. After I was off to the bus and to school.

I sees isabelle just standing there looking around.

" hey isabelle whats wrong "

" I was just looking for Reshell to see if she wanted to come dress shopping do you wanna come"

" sure and I haven't seen her"

We saw Reshell and walk over to her,

" Hi Shelly", shelly was Reshells nickname

" so isabelle wanted to know if you could come dress shopping with us"

" sure"

The Bell rang and my first class was  history the day went fast and then finally... The Bell rang again and
I saw my brother car, he was there to pick me up to home.