chapter 5

• The next day •

As I was walking to class I saw a guy rushing through the hall ways he hade brown hair,sweat pants, Niki sweater and sneakers he was pretty cute.He bumped into me

" I-I am sorry"he said shattering his teeth

" Its ok I'm Nevine what's your name?"

" I'm Dyl- "

I was pushed bye a hole crowed of people into my class
I sat down.

Dylan's P.O.V
I sat down and started thinking about Nevine she is so pretty
I watched as Mr Smith was teaching Nevine was so cute I wonder what she was doing right know? Ha she's in my class mabye I can hang out with her and ask her out but.... She wouldn't want to date me. The Bell rang and I was off to gym class I wasn't really good at sports,at least that's what I think. As I walked in the gym I hade already hade a pear of gym clothes my top hade the school name writing on the side and it was covered with basketballs, soccerballs,baseballs and mostly all the sports I know its was gray and my bottoms wear just simple black shorts.I got out of the locker room a I saw Nevine she was wearing the same thing as me but girly she spotted me and started walking my way I forzed.

" oh ummmmm...... Hi I didn't get your name"

" oh me" I said looking around like I was confused ( oh gosh of course me)

" yes you aren't you the guy I bumped into the hall way"

" oh yes I am I not a crazy person..."

" ......ok...."

" sorry your just really pretty"

" Thx"

" And my name is dylan"

"Ok well bye"

I wish I hade the guts to ask her to be mine I leaned against the wall in love the..... BEEP!! The gym teacher blew is whistle
We all lined up from girls to boys I saw a rope I didn't know we were doing rope climbing I suck at that. This one guy went with brown hair and he went all the way to the top as I was watching people go I was next I walked to the rope grabed it and jumped I wasn't even 4 feet off the ground I was stuck I suck I was so embarrassed everyone was laughing at me the couch kept yelling me to go up I look around and I saw Nevine telling everyone to shutup.She was the best!I fell down and landed on my butt Nevine came rushing my way

" Are you OK dylan?"

( she said my name)" ya I'm fine

Nevine helped me up and I was lost in her eyes and I smiled
She helped me up and we went to her freinds.

"Dylan this is Reshell the tough one" she pointed at Reshell

"This is issabelle the tomboy" she pointed at isabell

"Well it was nice to meet you guys" I said the Bell rang and were off.

" he sure is pretty cute Nevine" Reshell said trying to get me interested

We sat down in class then I started think to myself he is cute and sweet but we just meat and I don't even know him that well. Maybe I can help him rope climbing

Nevine sence you so focesed on me what's the answer?" The teacher said

" I didn't really hear what the question was do you mind saying it again?" I said

" just pay attention next time" the teacher said

I

wish this class would end right know I time passed and I aturally paid attention this time,I answer some questions and got the correct.The bell rang and I was off to the cafateria room and then I saw dylan.

" Hey Dylan"

"Hey N-Nevine" sup,

Nothing much I was just wondering if you wanted me to totur you for gym class he smiled ( he had the cutest smile!) We got so food and sat beside Andre,jesse,Riley,reshell,and isabelle" hey guys this is dylan I thought he could have some guy freinds to hangput with beside us girls" I said.

" I'm Andre the short man" said andre

" I'm Jesse the cool gangster cool dude"said Jesse

"I'm Riley I smart kid" said riley

"Well I'm dylan the smart and I hope cute one" all the boys started to laugh assuming he was cute

We all got up and went to class to start getting ready the end of the day I saw dylan and tould him the the tutering will start tommorow.I took the bus home I got inside went to my room did my home work and look over it over and over I grabed my i- phone 5 and my ear phones and went put side I started liesining to some Jay z songs and watched the sun go down I put my feet on top of the table and watched the stars.It got dark so I went inside I saw the dinner on the table I ate some once I was done I went to take a shower and I brushed my teeth and shaved I tould my mom and dad and brother good night and I went to bed.My alarm woke me up again I got up did my bed and went to the bathroom I washed my face brushed my teeth and went back to my room to change, I was wearing black tights and I cron top I put on my conversation got my bag and went to the kitchen. I ate some cereal and my brother took me to school.I saw dylan I ran to him I trip and landed on him,I just noticed that the color of his eyes are brown and he hade great reflexes and he was really strong.That's when I noticed how strong he was ,he smiled and I smiled back he help me up and as we both got up all the boys and girls were staring at us.Reshell hade an awww face, Jesse Riley and Andre had a know way face and isabelle hade a confused face.

"Why didn't you tell us you to were going out" said Reshell

"Ya why" said isabelle

"Umm,what,no,no way,were not," Me and dylan said nervously.It was hard to saw we weren't but we were we all walked off the Bell rang and we all went to class I handed my homework and sat down the day went fast and then it was time for gym dylan had to do the rope he didn't even get up to thw middle! We all had an exam,it was hard to concentrate when dylan was making so much noise but I thought I did well .I got 90% and so did Reshell,isabelle got 100%,Andre got 80%,Jesse got 100%,and Riley got 100%. After it was time to tuter dylan I grabed him bye the hand.

"Are you ready!" I said

"Ya totally!" Dylan said nervously

I showed him how to put him hand on the rope and how to put his legs on the rope properly and how to climb it was his turn and he did pretty good for a level C then for 3 hours practicing he got a climb that will give him a level A we did ower homework he was a pretty nice guy!, if he would ask me out i would say yes in a heart beat we finished and he walked me home.

Thankyou guys for reading sorry if there is any spelling mistakes please write it in the comment box and don't forget to vote!