chapter 4

It was the next day when Reshell, me, and isabelle were editing the gym for the prom, I saw James holding someone hands I didn't know who it was but............ It could've been a cousin I went a little bit closer,I was trying to figure it out who it was. When I saw Jenny she kissed him on lips my heart was broken, I ran away Izzy and Shelly say me confused they ran to me and saw me sitting on the ground.

"What's wrong" Izzy said

" I saw James holding Jenny's hand and the kissed" I said crying harder

Isabelle and Shelly were trying to make me fell better but it didn't work.Then James came with Jenny,Jenny started laughing.

" Nevine I can explain" said James

" WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU I THOUGHT YOU LIKED ME KNOW I SEE YOU KISSING SOMEONE!!!!!" I said in anger

I saw Jenny holding James hand

" AND YOU JENNY YOU THINK YOU CAN BE SO PERFECT YOU CAN HAVE WHATEVER YOU WANT"

"What do you mean?? What did I do????"

"DONT PLAY DUMB WITH ME YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!!!!!!" I said even more angryer

" don't listen to her James"

"SHUT UP" said Shelly

Me,isabelle and Reshell walked away, Izzy called her mom to come pick us up.when I got home I ran to my room and laid on my bed crying I was so upset about what happened and couldn't stop thinking about it got me so angry I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't I was too angry and sad I   out of my room wash my face from all the tears I got out from the bathroom sat on the couch watching TV trying to get my mind off of what happened, After slowly I fell asleep peacefully.