"Our First Meeting"

When I stepped into my father's office, he explained to me, "You understand why we are meeting." "I really don't understand why you called me, father," I said to you.You have already established yourself as the most powerful and feared mafia leader in the world, and you are only twenty-four years old. On the other hand, it seems that developing a romantic relationship is not something that you have made a priority. My father followed by expressing his hope that I would find a companion for life and carry on the traditions that our family has always known and loved.

"I've made it clear; marriage isn't my cup of tea!" My response was expeditious. "It's not up for debate; you will listen to me because I am your father!" The moment he raised his voice and banged his palms firmly on his desk, I felt a twinge of discomfort. "You did a fantastic job, dad. May I be excused at this time? By questioning him, I attempted to calm him down. He gave me a command just as I was ready to leave, which was as follows: "Proceed, but make sure that you find a potential spouse for me within the next week." Although I have some misgivings, I feel forced to comply with the requirements that my father has made. The institution of marriage is not something that I personally regard to be very valuable since I believe that the act of making pledges of everlasting love via the use of words is false.

The manner in which I was brought up has had a significant impact on my mistrust toward love. The method in which my father dealt with my mother caused me to lose a great deal of faith in him after that experience. "Where is the five thousand you owe? "I responded in a severe manner, which caused him to visibly recoil off in response. "I assure you, if you can give me a little more time, I will definitely have it! "He begged with me. "That is an excuse that I have heard before. As I reached for my firearm, I made a declaration that suggested maybe it was time to take more definitive action. He yelled, "Wait a moment!" in response. "Are you trying to convince me?" My response was a cheeky smile on my face.

"I'll give you anything you want; please spare my life!" he said with urgency. "What is it that you are suggesting?" I questioned while keeping my handgun pointed in his direction until I was satisfied. "Boss, his daughter is of an appropriate age." A cautious suggestion was made by him, which was, "Perhaps you could think about proposing to her?" "Interesting." Are you a mother to a daughter? I inquired, raising an eyebrow in anticipation. "Alright, I'll offer it to you, my daughter, but it will come at a price of fifty thousand," he said in response. "Understood" was the sharp response I gave. The demand that he made was, "Let me go immediately!" "Please be mindful of your tone," I said as I made a rapid and strong movement.

"Release him, but make sure his daughter arranges a meeting with me by tomorrow." There were days that were full of difficulties and doubts. After that, I ensured I covered up any marks from the previous day by putting on my regular clothes and taking a quick shower. When I looked in the mirror, I saw a reflection that was a testimonial to the challenges and difficulties that I had encountered along the route that I had chosen. As I ventured outdoors, I encountered familiar noises; the hectic and chaotic environment mirroring my own life. In my universe, where the capacity to make choices and unexpected twists carried a great deal of importance, it was simply another day like any other.

Every single day, the burden of my history and current circumstances seemed like it was too much for me to bear. The demise of my mother at such a young age set off a chain reaction that I thought was beyond my ability to manage. My father's battle with addiction and violent conduct left an indelible mark on me throughout my early years. I experienced the enduring effects of his struggles. While I was in my teenage years, I went through a challenging time in which I felt completely overpowered by hopelessness. Sadly, I made the mistake of developing a destructive coping strategy that I continued to use throughout my entire life.