Misconceptions and Tangled Threads

I cried out, "Please, come in."

"Hey, Adrian! How's it going?" Alexander was the one who asked.

"I need to speak with Sophia," I announced, my mind set on the paperwork in front of me.

Confident and firm, he responded, "I'll go get her," before rapidly turning to depart. Alexander jumps in after a short absence.

Struggling to regain his breath, he managed to reply, "She's not in your room."

"What?" I stepped up and spoke loudly.

"Isn't she present?" "Did she ask to leave?" he queried.

I said, "No, she didn't." I left her sleeping there this morning," Alexander instantly followed after me as I moved towards the door.

He queried, "Is it Ace?"

"Perhaps it would be wise to refrain from jumping to any conclusions at this moment." She could be around here."But if it's Ace, I'll make sure to look after him," I said with conviction.

Alexander yelled, "I will gather every man to find her," before hastily moving off in the other way.

I swiftly entered my sister's room.

"Could you please have the courtesy to knock?" she yelled, evidently taken aback.

"Hey, have you come across Sophia?" I've been looking high and low, but she's nowhere to be found. I made an inquiry.

"Hey, has anyone spotted Sophia around?" I can't tell for definite since I haven't set eyes on her today. Is that Ace? Well, it's vital to make sure that he is held accountable! Her voice became louder.

"Alright, but let's prioritize our efforts on locating her within the mansion," I said.

She answered, "Of course, I'll help you find her," and we swiftly rushed outside together.

She hastily fled, saying, "You check outside while I look into the main lounge."

I raced to the backyard and searched everywhere, but she was nowhere to be seen. My alarm intensified as I understood the immediate danger she was in if Ace managed to grab her.

"Were you able to find her?" When I inquired, one of the individuals was in the middle of searching.

"Hmm, I'm afraid that's not quite accurate." "We'll definitely locate her, no doubt about it," he guaranteed.

I said as I turned to exit, "Yeah, I definitely hope so."

After spending a great amount of time looking, I decided to convene everyone in the main room for a meeting. I've been hearing some buzz regarding Ella's location, with folks guessing whether Ace was able to hunt her down. "I wonder if she was able to escape?"

"Shh!" I spoke out, immediately silencing everyone. As my remarks resonated through the room, everyone's focus switched to me and the banter ended.

(Whispering softly)

"Everyone is well aware of Sophia's disappearance, but there is uncertainty surrounding Ace's involvement." "If he is, he'll regret ever being born for taking my fiancé," I yelled, increasing my voice.

"Have we thoroughly searched every corner?" my sister questioned.

"Did we?" I notice Alexander standing to my right. I had a talk with him.

Sure stuff. "We didn't even bother inspecting the garden. Considering it's off-limits, I definitely doubt she would go there," Alexander added.

"There's absolutely no chance we're going to take a risk." I asked everyone to stay in position while I set forth to seek for her in that specific direction.