Chapter 11

*New Character*
Aastha Khurana:- Tanishq's only family , his sister

"A home is where the heart is"
                                       ~Taylor Swift

Tanishq's POV
Shit- how Aastha is going to manage at Ahana's house ??? This is the very first time someone called her for a night stay. Ok calm down Tanishq, everything will be okay. I reached my home. Aastha will be happy tho , she will like it.

Me- Aastha?

Aastha- HEY TANISHQ *smiles widely*

Me - *hugging her* missed me?

Aastha- NOT AT ALL *laughs*

Me-*shakes head* ok, I got a good news for you.

Aastha- did you made a girlfriend??? FINALLY YAYY

Me - what- no-

Aastha - then am not interested in listening

Me - oh god- Aastha , Ahana has invited you to her home for a night stay.

Aastha- WHAT?? FOR REAL??? AM I DREAMING???

Me- no you are not dreaming. They have called both of us and we are going to have a movie night too at night. A horror one.

Aastha- I love horror stuff yayyy

Me- now go get ready we'll leave in 1 hour.

Aastha- yeah ofc

I have got total 10 maids and servent in my house. 6 for Aastha only. I called each of them and told them the whole scenario. Also , i have decided to take one medical staff with me just in case , if an emergency came? It was 11:30 am. We have to leave now. I saw Aastha coming out of her room on wheelchair. I hate watching her like this. A fucking accident made my life miserable I lost my parents and my sister lost her ability to walk. Behind her, Mrs Sharma , a medical staff, came with a big suitcase.

Me- Mrs Sharma, we are going for only one day....

Mrs Sharma- but these are really important stuffs

Me- alright...let's go aastha?

Aastha- YESSS

We reached at Ahana's house around 12 pm

Ahana's POV

Gosh!!! We have been waiting for him from 11:00 am. He's so late. And it's not Tanishq thing tbh. Tanishq's punctuality is one of his basic need beside food and water. Finally!!!! He arrived. He entered the hall with his sister who's on the wheelchair. This scene was so much heart breaking. But , motivating too. Even in this condition a smile didn't left her face. She's so beautiful and charming.

Me- hey Aastha. How are you??

Aastha- heyyy am all good what about you both??? I have heard alot about you both from Tanishq. Especially you Ahana. He talks about you alot

Gracy- ohhh specially Ahana hm? *In teasing tone*

Tanishq:- don't Gracy.

Especially me? These were nothing but just simple words that made my stomach twist. He talks about me? Ik it's not a big thing but if you know Tanishq. IT IS a big deal. Warmth rushed beneath my skin. He talks alot about me.

We chit-chatted for the whole time. His sister is really a wonderful person. She got easily comfortable with us. I was really shocked to hear that she never made any friend because she was really afraid that everyone will make fun of her and she takes private schooling. I felt so bad hearing this. But she got us now , and we will be her best friends. I noticed how much Tanishq loves his sister. It's like she's the reason he's surviving. He smiled everytime she laughed.