Chapter 19

"If you hold me without hurting me, you'll be the first who ever did"

~Lana Del Rey

Ahana's pov

Ok now I really don't know how to freaking feel about this party I just feel that some unusual thing is going to happen.

But now, there's no backing away. Am sitting in the car along with Gracy. The driver is driving the car

Obviously

I turned my face towards the window to see the street lamps light Falling on the road while other cars moved ahead of us. It's so beautiful that even in the undisturbed chaos, the night always brings calmness along with its moon.

My beads of thoughts fell down when Driver Uncle suddenly hit the brakes. Gracy and I hold ourselves from the sudden impact.

Gracy said while controlling her breath"is everything okay uncle? What happened?"

"Oh nothing just a driver acting up maybe he's drunk or something. Are you both okay?" Driver uncle said making sure we are okay.

"Yeah don't worry we are okay" I replied with a tense voice.

"You okay babygirl?" Gracy asked as The car picked up the speed once again.

"Yeah am okay...I just....I don't know if I feel right about the party or not...... something's bothering me" I replied while looking towards Gracy.

Gracy holds my hand and said "it's okay Ahana you might be feeling nervous I guess you need some coffee."

"I had coffee before coming out of the house I don't need coffee but I'll surely have some iced tea" I said.

"Of course. sure Driver uncle can you please take us to any cafe nearby?"

The driver nodded and took us towards the cafe.

We both sat back in our seats as we enjoyed our ice tea. It definitely calmed me down a little. After 10 minutes. My body tensed again as we reached in front of a teenager club. The same feeling again started engulfing me. We both got out of the car and started waiting for Daniel and Tanishq. They are late. Again.

Tanishq used to value time but now? He's becoming kind of careless regarding it. Maybe getting influenced by Daniel lol. Anyways, they both are coming by Daniel's bike. Tanishq's Enjoying his free Rapido services I see.

After some time I see them both coming from a distance.

"There they are" I said.

Gracy turned towards them.
"Aren't they way too fast?"

"Yeah they are-" I said.

"I guess they have two lives....." Gracy said blinking her eyes twice.

I laughed at her reaction. Daniel parked the bike. They both came towards us.

"He's crazy regarding bikes I felt like it's my last day on Earth. Thanks Daniel but I am not taking your 'free Rapido' anymore." Tanishq complained while Fixing his hairs.