Chapter 16: Fluids

Jamie locked the door and pushed Jonesy up against the wall of the stall. Jonesy laughed, nervous and excited, she didn't know what to do with her hands as Jamie pressed up against her, trapping her against the wall in the best way.

"Is this really happening?" Jonesy asked the universe out loud.

Jamie nodded and put one hand on Jonesy's waist and the other guided her to her lips. Jonesy and Jamie kissed, softly at first, but grew more excited, more passionate with every breath. Jonesy figured out what to do with her hands as she pulled Jamie closer, moving one hand down to the small of her back and the other massaging her breast. Jamie giggled, smiling as Jonesy hungrily began kissing her neck, she took Jonesy's hand and placed it on her ass.

"It's been a long time, huh?" Jamie brought Jonesy up for air.

"What do you mean?"

"Since you've made out with anyone?"

"Oh," Jonesy became self conscious, "Uh, yeah, I guess it has." She lied. It wasn't a long time, it was never. "You're just so fucking hot." She tried to move the moment away from her inexperience.

"Come here." Jamie kissed her again, "Easy." She kissed her gently, but firmly, "You want to take your time. Savor it." Getting lessons on making out from Jamie fucking Reynolds, Jonesy was in heaven. "Now, tongue."

"Tongue..." Jonesy repeated, enthralled. I have Jamie Reynolds' tongue in my mouth. Fucking holy shit. Oh fuck, I'm so horny right now, Jesus. Jonesy throbbed, If I start fingering myself, is that rude? Is that a compliment? Jonesy squirmed, rubbing her thighs together as Jamie's tongue played with her own.

Jonesy whimpered and made little groans of frustration, pulling Jamie against her, only serving to make her more desperate. Jamie had a hand on Jonesy's hip, noticing the grinding she unlocked their lips.

"I'm gonna..." She looked down, "Can I?" She looked up into Jonesy's eyes.

Jonesy bit her lip and nodded enthusiastically, "Yes, please!"

Jamie unbuttoned Jonesy's jeans with one hand and slid it down the front slowly, underneath her panties down to her pussy. Her middle finger found her lips and teased parting them.

"Damn. You are so fucking wet right now, Jonesy." Jamie slid her finger up and down.

Jonesy couldn't speak, she could only whimper and whine, her mind was blank, Jamie was driving her feral. She would've done anything she asked at that moment. Jamie pulled her hand back out, grazing Jonesy's clit on purpose. Jonesy let out a gasp and sighed, coming back to reality for a moment as Jamie sucked on the tormenting finger.

"You taste really good."

Jonesy could've died right then and she would've been completely fine with it.

"That's so dope." She managed to squeak out.

Jamie's tongue found hers again, groping Jonesy's right breast and running her right hand back down Jonesy's jeans. This time, using her two middle fingers to spread Jonesy's lips and using her own wetness on her clit, pressing firmly and rubbing it in small circles. Jonesy's entire body swooned and jerked, the feeling of another person's hand touching her was unlike any pleasure she had given herself.

Jonesy's eyes went wide, OH FUCK. That's insane. Holy....Feels fucking incredible, holy shit...oh. Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum. No. Yep. Oh shit, fuck. Oh fuck this is going to be huge. Can you die from cumming too hard?? Am I going to have a heart attack and die in front of Jamie Reynolds?? Jonesy closed her eyes and tried to hold it back, which only served to make it more intense. That was a mistake. Oh boy. Bad idea. Has anyone ever....UUUUNNNFFFF...exploded from an orgasm??