♡𝕠𝕟𝕖♡

CREDIT TO MY FRIEND GRAY FOR THE FIRST PARAGRAPH(with bits of editing from me:])

First person:

my mind was empty. Something or someone was in my presence I could feel them confused with confusion? Well... I cant describe it but I felt like my life had changed.. I woke up and a man with a top hat and um dentures for head?was floating above me. (A/N:my friends' work finishs here)

I stared up at the questionable man. I felt confused as I looked around as saw a couple of more.. People? They looked strange, one was a tall skinny purple rabbit, one was a doll, one was  an... Something with a sad looking mask and I can't possibly describe their body, the person next to them was a short jester dressed in blue and red, the last one was some type of abnormal creation made out of shapes? I felt the confusion wash over me as I finally looked back up at the strange man that was floating above me.

"Welcome dear! To tadc!" The Dentures started to speak and I jumped getting frightened by him,"oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you! " he exclaimed, "WELCOME TO THE AMAZING DIGITAL CIRCUS! " I stared at him in confusion before speaking up

"What..? " I questioned looked around once again and noticing another person- no object. Coming out of a pillow fort.

"The amazing digital circus dear! " the dentures repeated before speaking up loud "I'M YOUR RINGMASTER CAINE AND THAT'S JAX, RAGATHA, POMNI, GANGLE, ZOOBLE, AND KINGER! " he spoke so loudly I started to get overwhelmed as I felt the unfortunate tears starting to form in my eyes, "AND YOUR... name is!." 'Caine' went quiet as he looked at me.

Third person:

"My name..? It's uh... My name... I can't remember-" the new commer said starting to panic once again even more

"Oh don't worry dear! No one remembers their name once they enter the amazing digital circus! " The ringmaster exclaimed once again but this time slightly quietly being cautious of your situation, he quickly snapped him fingers teleporting you to some sort of weird machine "How about we give you a name!" The dentures said happily as the rest of the strangers inside the circus quietly spoke among themselves, apart from Pomni who was happily standing on the side waiting to great you.

Caine pulled the lever from the machine and a name got selected, "what do you think about SJHW? "

"I uh-"

"Your right terrible. " Caine cut you off as he pulled the lever again, "and how about Y/N? "

"Sure..? " you answer quietly calming down slightly as you got used to all the colour full objects surrounding you.

"GREAT! NOW LET'S GIVE YOU A LITTLE YOUR! " Caine teleported behind y/n before grabbing their hips before teleporting away with them.

------------------------------------------------------------END OF CHAPTER 1! 480 WORDS!