2

Hearing the motel door open, Jason sat up "So what did you get?" The older hunter asked pushing himself off of the bed. Walking over to take the bag out of his friend's hand, Jason peeked inside only to be greeted with all the wonderful smells.

Pulling the bag close to his chest Jason made his way over to the kitchen table. Placing the bag on the table,  Jason quickly gathered up his food.

Watching his friend stuffing his face with the hamburger causing the Ketchup and mustard to drip off his chin, Henry couldn't help shake his head in discus.

"You act like you haven't eaten in a week" the hunger laughs, pulling his burger out of the bag. Unwrapping the burger Henry took a bit "So...we talking to Marcus or just one of us?" Henry looked over at his buddy.

Using the back of his hand to wipe the ketchup and mustard off of his face, Jason made a loud gulping noise. "I'll go...you can go around town and see if you can find any information" Jason looked at Henry.

"Are you sure you'll be fine going through the woods by yourself?" Henry asked with his mouth full of food.

Hearing his buddy's concern he couldn't help but laugh. "Dude I'm I'm 30, so I think I should be just fine" Jason shook his head.

"Hey just asking...but yeah I'll handle the book stuff since you have trouble with things like that" Henry grinned.

Rolling his eyes Jason pushed himself up out of the chair. "I'm going to head out now before it gets too late," Jason said as he walked over to the front door.

"I'll text when I arrive since you're so worried about" Jason looked over at his friend with a smirk.
———————————————
Pulling up to the woods Jason slowly stepped out of the driver's side door. Walking towards the entrance of the woods Jason pulled out his phone to shoot a quick text to Marcus to let him know what time he should be there.

Making his way into the woods Jason placed his hands on the handle of his gun. Hearing birds high above he let out a sigh. "Okay, that's a good sign...nothing to worry about," the older hunter said to himself as he made his way dapper into the woods.

As Jason walking down the rocky path of the woods a pink glow came out of nowhere and hit him in the face. As he watched the pink ball of light slowly flutter to the ground, he slowly crouched down to the ground to get a better look to see what just ran into his face.

About a foot away from the pink light, Jason was met with a punch to the face, as the light flew up and hit him causing him to fall flat on his ass.

"Hey!? Get back here" he yelled as he quickly got up onto his feet