5

Walking through the woods Jason pushed the blades of grass out of the way. "So do you go around and shrink everyone you see?" The older hunter asked causing the young fairy to look back at him with her soft eyes.

"No you're the first...that's why I don't know how to undo it for you" Pixie replied while rubbing her arm as she kept heading in a straight direction.

Walking up next to her Jason glared down at her "So how far is this person anyways? Cause I want to get home and have a few drinks"

"It's not that far....just down here a bit" the young fairy pointed with her delicate hand. Causing Jason to look in the direction she is pointing.

Narrowing his eyes a bit small lights could be seen in the distance "What where those damn lights are?" He asked looking down at her, only to see her keeping her head down so she wouldn't have to look him in the eye.

"Yeah, where those lights are" the young fairy bit her lips, feeling his eyes burning into her pale skin she couldn't help but swallow hard from her nervous building up.
—————————————-
Arriving at the massive tree with a bunch of different entrances inside the tree. Jason's eyes went wide when he saw fairies flying in and out from different directions.

Before he could get a word out an older female fairy landed in front of them. Seeing the man standing behind Pixie, the older woman grabbed the young fairy and pulled her beside her.

"Pixie why is a human here and why is he tiny" the older fairy asked looking at the girl with her old tired eyes.

"He was chasing me and I got scared so I accidentally shrunk him" Pixie gave a nervous laugh.

"Yeah your stupid daughter did this to me...and I want you to fix it" Jason walked over to them, making the older lady step in front of the young fairy.

"I'll teach her how to fix you, once we know we...the fairy community can trust you" the older woman smirked causing Jason's blood to boil.

"Pixie why don't you show the human his first task, fetching some water," the older woman said as she walked away.

"And she's not my daughter" the woman called her her shoulder